💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Ties Katy on Adult Pop Songs Chart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Kermit

" Adult "

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

" Adult "

You do know Roar and Firework topped Adult Contemporary Chart (the ballad and mid tempo chart)

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Redstreak

Queen of every age demographic!

Say you'll remember me! :legend: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Kermit

You do know Roar and Firework topped Adult Contemporary Chart (the ballad and mid tempo chart)

I like Katy but neither of them should be on the "Adult" chart seeing that they both resemble Junior High girls with music and their actions.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Without Lana Style + Wildest Dreams wouldn't exist so you Swifties need to be more grateful.  

So TIHTY wouldn't exist either?

:fan:

I wouldn't be so sure though. 

Serendipity

I like Katy but neither of them should be on the "Adult" chart seeing that they both resemble Junior High girls with music and their actions.

You can't really predict when what song cross overs into other genre charts, can you?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Cody Draco

So TIHTY wouldn't exist either?

:fan: 

I wouldn't be so sure though. 

TIHTY is nothing like Lana's work tho.

Not you trying to put words into my mouth.

:awkney:

Lyrically Style + Wildest Dreams wouldn't exist without Lana. I'm familiar enough with Taylor's discography and writing style to make that judgement.

It's not a bad thing to be influenced by someone, all artists are. It is a bad thing to not speak about said influence because then that leads to people calling things a rip-off.

Wildest Dreams and Style are the best songs on 1989 (along with Clean) and Lana deserves more credit and respect for her influence on Taylor's writing style this time around.

Must I elaborate on every single post I make on this site? :saladga:

Cody Draco

I can understand people saying Wildest Dreams could be a Lana Song but Style? Not really

I'm talking lyrically Taylor was influenced by Lana on Style. It's right there in the James Dean daydream eyes. :lana:

AlexanderLevi2

This just makes me think both are going to have their flop eras next album cycle. They are getting too over exposed

Currently listening to Joanne

Redstreak

How on earth is Style influenced by Lana? :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GloZell Green

How on earth is Style influenced by Lana? :rip: 

BECAUSE LANA CREATED EVERYTHING EVERYONE WHO CREATES A SONG WOTH A DEEP VOICE COPIES LANA - Delulu stans :saladga: They even said TIHTY is a copy :omfgaga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

DiscoHeaven23

BECAUSE LANA CREATED EVERYTHING EVERYONE WHO CREATES A SONG WOTH A DEEP VOICE COPIES LANA - Delulu stans :saladga: They even said TIHTY is a copy :omfgaga:

there wouldn't be a "Beat It" without Lana.

there wouldn't be a "Like a Virgin" without  Lana.

Elvis would've never happened if it wasn't for Lana. 

Lana actually wrote all The Beatles songs. 

Marilyn Monroe was a cheap rip off of Lana. Lana clearly inspired her. 

Martha Washington? yup she copied Lana too. 

Cleopatra? Girl, Lana is the true queen.

Mary Mother of Jesus? pssh, Let's be historically accurate here, it was really Lana, Mother of Jesus. 

TIHTY is nothing like Lana's work tho.

Not you trying to put words into my mouth.

:awkney:

Lyrically Style + Wildest Dreams wouldn't exist without Lana. I'm familiar enough with Taylor's discography and writing style to make that judgement.

It's not a bad thing to be influenced by someone, all artists are. It is a bad thing to not speak about said influence because then that leads to people calling things a rip-off.

Wildest Dreams and Style are the best songs on 1989 (along with Clean) and Lana deserves more credit and respect for her influence on Taylor's writing style this time around.

Must I elaborate on every single post I make on this site? :saladga:

Well, there certainly is no rule/law that says you have to speak of your influences on certain songs.

If people call things a rip-off, it's on them.  

I like to enjoy music, and I could care less if they were influenced by a certain artist or not.  Those who do mind certainly like to cause drama.

Ahem.

Archived