Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lovatics raising money to buy sick children Demi's new album 'Confident'

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

if they were receiving a copy of dime's album over an actual donation that would benefit the center as a whole? yes. they aren't doing this to be courteous, they're doing this so that their fave could get those sales. 

don't make it seem like some sort of gracious act of kindness when their intent was purely sales-based:lmao: 

As a fan, I would still be happy if I receive something from my fave even if it will not cure my illness. Money is not always the answer. Also,  I'm pretty sure there are already lots of donors for that hospital.  Demi fans are just trying to do a different type of donation.  

So what if they also want to help their fave gain sales? That's one of what fans should do. 

You guys accused them for fooling people where IN FACT they clearly stated that they are asking money to buy copies of the albums and give it to her sick fans.  

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y'all acting as if monsters havent done far worse for lady gaga, half of y'all probably sold your parents for an extra copy of ARTPOP.

Haroon

@Clean I've changed your title because it was kinda misleading in some ways, it made it seem like fans were stealing charity money and using it to buy albums :rip: 

Cody Draco

No.  You gLana

don't obviously know how Nielsen count sales.  Even if you buy 1000 copies TOGETHER,  Billboard will count it as one sale and it's a common knowledge for a chart watcher. 

YOU and the OP who obviously make this thread for flame bait TRIED.

Does Billboard have anything to do with certifications? No, they are just a music mag/chart. Anybody can create a music chart. iTunes has their own charts, Amazon has their own charts, Spotify has their own charts, etc. :lmao:

RIAA and its equivalents are what matters. :lana:

Gianni Versace

As a fan, I would still be happy if I receive something from my fave even if it will not cure my illness. Money is not always the answer. Also,  I'm pretty sure there are already lots of donors for that hospital.  Demi fans are just trying to do a different type of donation.  

So what if they also want to help their fave gain sales? That's one of what fans should do. 

You guys accused them for fooling people where IN FACT they clearly stated that they are asking money to buy copies of the albums and give it to her sick fans.  

"money is not always the answer" and dime's latest attempt "confident" is? :lmao:

i like demi but.,

this is just tragic

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

FATCAT

NO THATS NOT TRUE. 

Those copies were bought it one receipt and therefore will only count as one sale.  Even if they bought 100 copies but all in one receipt,  it is still counted as one.  You tried. 

So, they are literally just buying copies of Confident for sick children? While a bit, specific, this isn't a terrible thing. Sure, most kids aren't going to be interested, but it's not like it's malicious. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Cody Draco

and i never accused the demi followers of fooling people :smh:

They may not be fooling people in a legal sense but their intentions are certainly not pure. :smh:

Luna Lovegood

y'all acting as if monsters havent done far worse for lady gaga, half of y'all probably sold your parents for an extra copy of ARTPOP.

M9lBqdt.gif

luna’s advocate

Gianni Versace

So, they are literally just buying copies of Confident for sick children? While a bit, specific, this isn't a terrible thing. Sure, most kids aren't going to be interested, but it's not like it's malicious. 

:ghost:

FATCAT

@Clean I've changed your title because it was kinda misleading in some ways, it made it seem like fans were stealing charity money and using it to buy albums :rip: 

Queen of silver moderators that begin with an H and end with an n :legend:

Purr more, hiss less.

STOP THIS DEMI HATING ALREADY Y'ALL NEEDS TO STOP FOR FUK SAKE!

Poor Demi being bullied by the gays, better call Cynthia and the BTW foundation :hunty:

If those fans cared about sick children as they pretend, they wouldnt give them copies of Confident, no one no matter how sick they are should have to listen to that tragic album :trollga: 

Serendipity

Queen of silver moderators that begin with an H and end with an n :legend:

inb4 you guys name him Queen of Cenorship :giveup:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived