💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

EW : Scoop on Angela Bassett's role in episode 3

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Not to sound annoying but I actually do miss Jessica Lange on the show. It would be spectacular if she somehow kills the countess or another character during the ending of the season. 

I don't see a role for her this season though. She always played the best characters! She's amazing. 

monketsharona

I miss her too, even though I am loving this season. I'm still (probably foolishly) hoping for a guest appearance/cameo as Constance.

I hope she'll be back too for a guest appearance :sweat: The Queen of AHS needs to get some scenes with Lady Gaga ^^

Alien Tulip

I miss her too, even though I am loving this season. I'm still (probably foolishly) hoping for a guest appearance/cameo as Constance.

That would be amazing especially since they are filming in the murder house. I feel like Constance would be one of the characters that is not intimidated by the countess. I'm loving this season so far though but The Countess isn't really that "scary" to me. Something about her shows a lot of vulnerability behind all the massacre and murders.

Yeah this or I though about something about the albinos son of Constance we've never seen on MH... Ryan always said he'd like to introduce him one day.

It could be a way to bring Jessica Lange back as well, as she wants to.  

I know that Ryan said 'maybe' to Constance's unseen son in a recent interview, so it's a possibility. 

****** SPOILER AHEAD ******

Imagine if this flashback to the MH is Gaga going to get an abortion from Dr. Montgomery's ghost and as she leaves she sees Michael playing outside so kills Constance and takes him :giveup: The Lange stanning Gaga hating people on Facebook would lose it :giveup:

I know that's an unrealistic situation btw, I just think it would be funny :emma:

monketsharona

That would be amazing especially since they are filming in the murder house. I feel like Constance would be one of the characters that is not intimidated by the countess. I'm loving this season so far though but The Countess isn't really that "scary" to me. Something about her shows a lot of vulnerability behind all the massacre and murders.

Constance VS The Countess would slay everything. Not sure who is going to win if it's happening... 

monketsharona

Imagine if Constance was actually Elizabeth's daughter :giveup: 

It could be possible actually ! :udidnt:

Alien Tulip

It's possible Angela's character Ramona is hemophiliac. Gaga and Donovan have been together since 1994 right? Maybe before she met Donovan she was in a relationship with Ramona.

Alegagaloo

I think Gaga's character had a relationship and a baby with the character played by Dylan Mcdermott in Murder House, and that's why all the guys gaga's hunting are black haired+blue eyes

Archived