Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mr March based on HH Holmes (spoilers)

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

NYCMonster1984

After last night it seems very obvious to me that Mr March is based on the famous serial killer HH Holmes (and Chicago murder house). I loved having more plot this week and was so impressed by Gaga's acting last night. Great episode! It's also obvious that The countess is his wife! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Kermit

f6707b39cd719d2366fded439aa969fa.jpg7449031.jpg?362

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

@Luiz  you have something to tell us? :green: 

just changed my avi too :murderga: 

i should keep hh holmes :fan: 

oh and yeah he was a manipulative psychopath using the excitement of the worlds fair in chicago to lure in victims to his hotel

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

oh and yeah he was a manipulative psychopath using the excitement of the worlds fair in chicago to lure in victims to his hotel

You had this avi yesterday.

How did you know? :chica:  

FreePalestine

NYCMonster1984

I just read all about murder castle and it is so sick and insane that this is a true story!!!!! Holy crap!

elijahfan

I think Ryan Murphy pretty much confirmed the connection some time ago. 

... not really sure how I feel about a serial killer being "idolized" as an avi. I mean, would you put Charles Manson, or a terrorist, as your avi? I just think it's a pretty odd choice. Even tho you're probably just reflecting AHS's inspiration and mean no harm, it's just plain reckless.

I think Ryan Murphy pretty much confirmed the connection some time ago. 

... not really sure how I feel about a serial killer being "idolized" as an avi. I mean, would you put Charles Manson, or a terrorist, as your avi? I just think it's a pretty odd choice. Even tho you're probably just reflecting AHS's inspiration and mean no harm, it's just plain reckless.

its halloween month for me

i'll put whatever avi i think just looks creepy and yeah i was going to put lizzie bordan and charles manson too eventually :rip:  as well but not a terrorist though. terrorists for some reason dont come off as creepy in the way serial killers or the sister mary eunice avi i had :sweat: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Michelle

He also had many different families he would move all around and they never knew about the other. I highly recommend Devil in a white city. I read it a few years ago. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I assumed it would be based on H. H. Holmes as soon as the hotel theme was released. Can't wait to see how Murphy/Mr March expand on the story

Archived