Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

AHS: Hotel final numbers: 12.17m viewers, 2nd most watched in FX history

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

"...By comparison, the record-setting “American Horror Story: Freak Show” averaged 10 million viewers, including 6.54 million adults 18-49 and 4.08 million adults 18-34. According to FX, “Hotel” still has a chance to move ahead of the “Freak Show” premiere to rank as the network’s most-watched telecast ever when full data is tabulated in about 60 days.

In L+3, “American Horror Story: Hotel,” which featured Lady Gaga in her primetime television series debut, was up vs. its previously reported “live plus same-day” numbers by 53% in adults 18-49 (4.8 vs. 3.0) and 36% in total viewers (9.10 million vs. 5.81 million)..."  Variety

"...With Lady Gaga starring, the debut episode drew 6.3 million viewers in the key 18-49 demo.

The Hotel debut drew 6.3 million viewers in the key 18-49 demo, ranking as No. 5 among all new and returning series premieres this fall. With the younger-skewing 18-34 demo, where it delivered 3.7 million, it bumped up to No. 3. Once nonlinear platforms were factored in across its first three days post-air, AHS' audience ballooned to 12.2 million total viewers...."   - The Hollywood Reporter.

Just for reference:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/american-horror-story-freak-show-ratings-34379/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

The Walking Dead used to have like 16 million viewers!! I'm so shocked that (in this climate) AHS has topped it!! :omg: 

The Walking Dead used to have like 16 million viewers!! I'm so shocked that (in this climate) AHS has topped it!! :omg: 

Same :duck: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Brooke Hoegan

I like how they are using Sarah's character for a lot of promo lately

since Lange left, people are finally seeing how outstanding of an actress she is :applause:

FGGrayson

Season 4 was so ****ing boring, i stopped after that season :air:  the only one that still keeps me with hype no matter what is AHS & Supernatural :legend: 

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

this is about twitter ratings

PopThatArt

It doesn't top shows on networks like NBC or ABC though, those shows like Law & Order SVU on Wednesday nights get between 12-15 million viewers per episode. Hotel got something like 5.3M viewers.

Go see A Star is Born

TimisaMonster

Gaga slaying records on TV now! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived