ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BloodyVelvet 950 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 Now this one was really something. It is EXACTLY what I expected this song to sound like on the record. And she made it. Her mind. Truly unbelievable. ABRⱯCADⱯBRA 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,300 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 One of the highlights for me, the new bridge arangement is so good. Tbh this's how I thought Zombieboy would sound after I heard the snippet in the Disease MV. May chaos take the world! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 66,875 Posted May 19 Author Share Posted May 19 5 hours ago, BloodyVelvet said: Now this one was really something. It is EXACTLY what I expected this song to sound like on the record. And she made it. Her mind. Truly unbelievable. 1 hour ago, JohnPokerface said: One of the highlights for me, the new bridge arangement is so good. Tbh this's how I thought Zombieboy would sound after I heard the snippet in the Disease MV. Love the new version! READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted May 19 Share Posted May 19 This version is so good! I've been playing it all day. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.