Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

American Horror Story - Episode 5.06 - 'Room 33' synopsis

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Chapter 6 / Production #506 – “Room 33” (Airs November 11, 10:00 pm e/p) – Ramona and Donovan enact their plan for revenge. Liz Taylor finds true love. The resident of Room 33 is revealed. Written by John J. Gray; directed by Loni Peristere. 

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/fx-upcoming-episode-press-releases_12.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I see that Queen Angela Bassett wants her revenge :murderga:

Be careful Gaga !

She Wants Revenge :murderga:

This should show some awesome character progression. The Countess and Donovan start off with a beautiful relationship and then things go downhill and he wants revenge. I want to see her take full control and slaughter everyone like Fiona should have done in the Coven finale.

This is the episode I am most looking forward to :pumpkat:

(except the finale, of course)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona

interesting , but donovan is like the countess lover boy 

Apparently not anymore :teehee:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't like how she treats him. In the first episode she was like 'show him this for me and shut up' 

Do you guys have the other episodes' synopsis? 

monketsharona

Do you guys have the other episodes' synopsis? 

episode 2 :

Chapter 2 / Production #502 - "Chutes and Ladders" (Airs October 14, 10:00 pm e/p) - Fashion mogul Will Drake brings couture to the Hotel Cortez. A model catches The Countess's eye. John learns about the hotel's sadistic first owner. Written by Tim Minear; directed by Bradley Bueker.

episode 3 :

Chapter 3 / Production #503 - "Mommy" (Airs October 21, 10:00 pm e/p) - Alex is pushed to her breaking point after Scarlett stirs up memories of Holden. Donovan is targeted by a dangerous rival of The Countess. Written by James Wong; directed by Bradley Buecker.

episode 4 :

Chapter 4 / Production #504 - "Devil's Night" (Airs October 28, 10:00 pm e/p) - John receives an invitation to attend an exclusive Devil's Night Soiree. Alex tries to diagnose Holden's strange condition. Written by Jennifer Salt; directed by Ryan Murphy.

episode 5 :

Chapter 5 / Production #505 - "Room Service" (Airs November 4, 10:00 pm e/p) - Alex uses an unconventional treatment to save a dying patient. A Halloween-hating couple tests Iris's limits. Written by Ned Martel; directed by Michael Goi.

Alex uses an unconventional treatment to save a dying patient

Asylum teas

monketsharona

Asylum teas

I'm thrilled to see more of Chloe Sevigny, especially in the hotel. I just found her quite boring in the first episode... That's sad because I loved her in Asylum...

I'm thrilled to see more of Chloe Sevigny, especially in the hotel. I just found her quite boring in the first episode... That's sad because I loved her in Asylum...

Her character in Asylum also was quite boring at first.

Until she got interesting :spook:

monketsharona

Her character in Asylum also was quite boring at first.

Until she got interesting :spook:

I hope for the same on Hotel ^^

For the moment I'm not very crazy about John and his family... I guess it'll become interesting when they'll be involved in the hotel 

I hope for the same on Hotel ^^

For the moment I'm not very crazy about John and his family... I guess it'll become interesting when they'll be involved in the hotel 

It looks like we are gonna learn more about Holden's blood virus and how he got kidnapped by the Countess

monketsharona

It looks like we are gonna learn more about Holden's blood virus and how he got kidnapped by the Countess

I'm very excited for this ! I'm also excited to see Ramona... But apparently she won't appear until episode 3

Archived