Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What kind of roles would Gaga have had in previous seasons?

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Hey guys! I'm starting my freak show rewatch and it got me thinking about what kind of role Gaga would have had in it, if she had joined then. So I thought this would be a fun thread idea! In Freak Show I'd imagine she'd be some kind of performer to challenge Elsa. In Coven I totally see her being some like high powered witch trying to maybe destroy the other covens or maybe like a really nice Witch who tries to save everyone but dies in the process. For Asylum it would have been fun if she was like a patient at Briarcliff who thought she was a famous superstar lol. For Murder House I don't know. Maybe Vivian's sister or something :ghostney: MH was sort of a more tame season without as many outrageous characters. So thoughts?

Sizzily

Freakshow: A victim of Twisty

Coven: A witch on the council.

Asylum: I like what you said, a patient who thinks she's famous.

Murder House: A previous owner of the house who... Princess Dies.

One Banned Boi

Murder House: Along the lines of the original owner of the house

Asylum: A nun 

Coven: A witch along the lines of Mytle Snow

Freakshow: Probably Dandy's mother

Head Empty

For Murder house I think the part that Sarah Paulson played would've been best for her. A little dreamy and extravagant, but also understated and cunning. I can't see her as one of the undead people to live in the house though.

In Asylum she would've defintely worked well as a patient with an "interesting" (for the lack of a better word) disorder. I don't think a role as a nun would've worked because Mary-Eunice and Jude already had such demanding presences. Another nun would've been a case of 'three's a crowd'.

In coven a role as a witch would've been obvious. But not really someone in the forefront of the story. I think she would've worked as a witch who was not part of the coven, but rather someone who wandered the streets and used her powers as she pleased, just for fun. A loose cannon. Or she could've taken the part of Stevie Nicks :sis:.

I haven't watched Freakshow and I don't plan to do so yet :teehee:.

Archived