Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Zendaya going to be the next generation's Style Icon?

Gianni Versace

Is Zendaya a future style icon?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is Zendaya a future style icon?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

Um most young girls in Hollywood? The jenners. Idk. I'm not versed in their names, but you can't look at young Hollywood without seeing them dressed similar so my question is why would she be considered a style icon wearing similar if not the same thing as the rest of young hollywood

who???

Tropico

Maybe I'm just old, but what's the big deal about her? Another child star, wearing the same fashion as other girls her age. What significant thing has she done? No shade, just curious

She dresses nice.

But what is she exactly known for?

Besides for being a style icon, Zendaya is well known for being a feminist icon in the making who remains calm and humble even after gaining her success as a dancer, singer and model. I'd say today she is most known for her modeling. She is also seen as a good representation of black beauty in the predominantly white industry she works in. 

Zendaya is a humble, fun, feminist and fashion ICON! 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PMKKARDASHiAN

Besides for being a style icon, Zendaya is well known for being a feminist icon in the making who remains calm and humble even after gaining her success as a dancer, singer and model. I'd say today she is most known for her modeling. She is also seen as a good representation of black beauty in the predominantly white industry she works in. 

thank you for filling me in. But "icon"... that word loses meaning and credibility daily for how much it's thrown around

GypsyPrince

:rip: at people tryna make Zendaya happen. It's never gonna happen.

Anybody with a little bit of money to hire a stylist and buy nice clothes can look stylish. That doesn't make anybody a fashion icon. :rip: 

I have a serious question. Who the hell is she and why is she famous? I see her everywhere on red carpets but she hasn't done anything.... How is she making money?

I feel like shes in some sort of 360 deal and her agency is putting her everywhere hopeing something will stick.

No trying to bait or be rude. I legit don't know what she does or how she got here

caseymonster

I have a serious question. Who the hell is she and why is she famous? I see her everywhere on red carpets but she hasn't done anything.... How is she making money?

I feel like shes in some sort of 360 deal and her agency is putting her everywhere hopeing something will stick.

No trying to bait or be rude. I legit don't know what she does or how she got here

disney star and she has one semi hit song..replay..search it up it went platinum in the us

Cody Draco

She dresses nice.

But what is she exactly known for?

Being handed Gaga's microphone at a red carpet while also getting the cold shoulder.

:saw:

manicholic

I don't really think she's made a big enough impact through films/television to be a fashion icon anytime soon

She dresses well but it's nothing that 90% of hollywood isn't already wearing

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/456171230.jpg

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

KyliesChild

She has a great sense of style, but impact? Not really.

EDIT: Sad reading these comments. She has a beautiful personality too, she does not deserve this.

She's flawless and beat for the gods but she isn't doing anything worthwhile besides showing up to every award show looking pretty! She needs to make an actual impact in the entertainment industry or she won't be viewed as a fashion icon in the eyes of the public. (Her Disney past isn't enough to keep ha relevant)

Maybe she should start releasing more music  and showcase her fashion sense there OR start acting on shows like AHS/Scream Queens which are very popular with homos-xuals and teen girls and then everyone will stan for her and her fashion. :spook:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Icon's a pretty strong word.

Archived