💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make Sure to Watch Next Episode Live

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Make sure to watch next episode live. Last year Freak Show deputed with a little more than 6 million viewers then dropped next episode to 4 million, the biggest drop in the series. This is one of my favorite shows and if it gets cancelled I won't have an excuse to watch softcore **** and half naked women on the TV. Just kidding on the last line... Kinda. But seriously this series and season is so good. 

Probably on Grindr

KyliesChild

I'm gonna try to watch it. The second episode seems more appealing to me than the first one, by far. Maybe because of Naomi and the emotion in the preview.

Future Lover

I think Gaga will keep the viewers high for next episode. If the episode is as bad as the first one, then I expect the ratings to fall by episode 3.

GagaisHotAF

oh it won't be cancelled :smh: 
don't even worry about that 

me and my family have a curse where shows we like get cancelled on us lol

Probably on Grindr

Evan Peters

Biggest drop yet it made FX history by having the highest ratings :flower:

and it's not gonna get cancelled, you need to chill :rip: the only way it'll get cancelled is if it premieres with less than 2 million and declines from there and even then that's a reach. there's a reason it's been on for 4 years. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Bad Bromance

I plan on watching every Wednesday night!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

freebit

We can only affect the ratings if we're a part of a Nielsen family.

Like others said, it's probably in no danger even if there's a drop off. FX's ratings for other shows that they've kept on the air, like The Americans, consistently get tragic ratings compared to even the lowest ratings of AHS.

Kulture Kiari

I think Gaga will keep the viewers high for next episode. If the episode is as bad as the first one, then I expect the ratings to fall by episode 3.

Were se watching the same episode? :saladga:

Forget the bottom requotes. My phone is messing up. 

Warholian

No one is probably gonna read this but when it's like 1 AM at night I go to vacant playgrounds naked and play naked only to have the homeless guys watch me and throw their c*m collection jars at me and watch me lick it off of every part of my body while they become glee of the fact that their children are on my body and honestly I could feel every cell wiggling around on my skin and I get turned on only to return home and watch Manhub.com videos, lovely isn't it.

Same, though I go for ****md.com instead. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

djBuffoon

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others agreed. The fan reaction has been very positive.

Make sure to watch next episode live. Last year Freak Show deputed with a little more than 6 million viewers then dropped next episode to 4 million, the biggest drop in the series. This is one of my favorite shows and if it gets cancelled I won't have an excuse to watch softcore **** and half naked women on the TV. Just kidding on the last line... Kinda. But seriously this series and season is so good. 

I am afraid to ask what you consider as hardcore pr0n :toofunny:
I watched the premiere alone and I still felt very uncomfortable watching the s-x scenes (especially the dildo scene like wtf?!)

And I would pass on your request. Watching American TV where you have ads every 10 minutes is devastating to a person's psyche  :derpga:

I feel like way more people will watch as it goes on, the hype is real. And people are also watching because of Gaga, not because they're fans or anything, they're just curious or want to see her acting.

I've seen like so many people who never saw the past seasons watch this one. :koons:

Archived