💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Digital Spy on Hotel: An excellent hour of TV, Lady Gaga at her grandest

Jase

Featured Posts

tumblr_nvvzgwzOSf1qby767o5_500.gif

"Lady Gaga's Elizabeth gets the sort of intro Tarantino reserves for his leading ladies; a needle goes onto a record, we get lots of glamorous / fetishising close-ups, then finally - the big reveal. Gaga striding through a graveyard looking absolutely fabulous - draped in diamonds with a never more gorgeous Matt Bomer on her arm.

The graveyard is the location of a pop-up cinema screening of Nosferatu, because of course it is, and Gaga and Bomer gain great pleasure from sitting down and soundlessly seducing a couple of hipsters in attendance.

It's the beginning of a fairly astonishing blood-soaked sequence, packed with playful reverence for the past, framed by boundary-pushing antics. Much like Gaga's pop career, actually. And also American Horror Story's general modus operandi. We already feel this is a match made in heaven... or should that be hell?

Overall, this is an excellent hour of television - stuffed with jaw-dropping moments, tense set-pieces and Lady Gaga at her grandest. Now we've checked into American Horror Story's Hotel, we're not sure we're ever going to want to leave."

Read the full review here: http://tinyurl.com/njbn5ny

djBuffoon

Seriously, this episode has caused quite a stir amongst fans and critics, and I love it. I'm already getting the feeling that fans who were disappointed at first have come around on the new season. 

FATCAT

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Queen of being grand

Purr more, hiss less.

Fiona Apple

Well I can't see any lies.The episode and especially the s-x scene was absolutely flawless

GloZell Green

Good, they better if they know what's good for them :murderga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived