💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor cried over losing Album of the Year

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Option four: Realize that it's an honor just to be nominated (no, really, it is), and not winning isn't any kind of rebuke, and it doesn't mean you have to "fix" anything.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

She'll relate because she'll reminisce when she lost vs Gags for Best Pop Vocal Album (TFM) I still remember her face :toofunny: But then again we'll cry when TFM lost against that other random rock album :xtina2:

I find it hilarious that Taylor was crying over not winning her SECOND AOTY while Katy cant even win in the non main categories. :lmao: 

It's science, bitch

ItsTommyBitch

Red is still my favorite of her albums though :emma: I thought it deserved it too, much more than 1989 which is hype driven (not that its lackluster, its one of the best pop albums of recent times, along with EMOTION by Carly Rae Jepsen :gaycat: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Look at where she's standing now, suing every single person on the internet.
I'm so proud of her.

When you can't get that grammy, sue somebody!

giphy.gif

00026 † 10000

SissyFromSpace

i bet her fans also cried when she decided to take legal action against fans selling TS inspired merch. They cried when they couldn't pay their rent. :]

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

gagaisitalian

Honestly, Red was a great album. And I'm sad to know that she thinks her pre-1989 albums weren't sonically cohesive, because I think each of them has a very unique and cohesive sound. I understand that Red bridged pop and country, but I thought it did a good job.

And honestly good for her for being able to admit how much losing affected her. Other artists would never even think to admit that they cried.

Katsuki Bakugo

how mature Tay. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FrankGutz

Look at where she's standing now, suing every single person on the internet.
I'm so proud of her.

When you can't get that grammy, sue somebody!

When will your fave

iOZKGStwgMzHe.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

i bet her fans also cried when she decided to take legal action against fans selling TS inspired merch. They cried when they couldn't pay their rent. :]

when will your fave part 2

iOZKGStwgMzHe.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

sorry, doble post :air: 

RAMROD

Well I get her, anyone would have feel a little low too in that situation but need to put the brave face.

I mean, who doesn't want to be #1?

But RAM is well deserve victory though, 

So maybr next time, Taylor. :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kulture Kiari

Unless this is old news and youre barely finding out and reposting since it's been discussed on here before:

. . . . . 

I dont understand why she had to bring it up. Look, I get it, you got nominated and didnt win a freaking award boohoo. Ffs, regular people like us have actual problems to worry and cry about, yet you are a multi million dollar business in the music industry, and here you are crying that you didnt win an award. At least you got nominated and not snubbed like other real, talented artists, some who are underground. This chick has to seriously get a reality check :saladga:

Archived