interview

Matt Bomer talks about cock socks with Ellen

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Hot on the heels of breaking Twitter last night, Matt Bomer is on today’s Ellen Degeneres Show, talking about s-x scenes with Lady Gaga, and the logistics of cock socks.

Ellen: “How do you keep the sock on?”

Matt: “It depends what kind of sock you use, but typically there’s an elastic band, and you pull it nice and tight.”

Ellen: “Is it an actual sock?”

Matt: “You can go Red Hot Chili Peppers if you want, but typically it’s this very bizarre flesh-colored thing. It’s made specifically for that.”

Ellen: “So it still looks like … that.”

Matt: “There’s not much left to the imagination. You have a pretty much understanding of somebody’s junk.”

Ellen is flustered, but Matt encourages her to keep asking questions, saying, “I’ve needed to talk to someone beside my therapist about this.”

video here http://www.newnownext.com/matt-bomer-talks-cock-socks-with-ellen/10/2015/

:flutter:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

What's Red Hot Chilli Peppers?

EDIT: I meant to say what did they do. :smh: 

It's science, bitch

JusKeepBreathin

He's beautiful, funny and articulate. :flutter: I hope he has hammer toes or something. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RainingOnMe

Rock band that started the trend of rock bands wearing cock socks on stage :deadbanana:

Look it up.

Jesse Pinkman

Rock band that started the trend of rock bands wearing cock socks on stage :deadbanana:

Look it up.

Let it all hang out i think?

:ghost:

OMG I know who the Red Hot Chilli Peppers are. I meant to say what did they do? :lmao: 

It's science, bitch

JusKeepBreathin

smh...if you are into rock, check them out. You won't regret it. If you are not into rock there is no point. They are great.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FATCAT

Look it up.

Jesus. Can I get an amen.

Purr more, hiss less.

Jesse Pinkman

smh...if you are into rock, check them out. You won't regret it. If you are not into rock there is no point. They are great.

See above post. :emma: 

It's science, bitch

Archived