Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna on Chris Brown: "I will care about him until the day I die"

Jase

Featured Posts

showbiz-rihanna-grammys-ring-finger-2.jp

Rihanna has opened up about her history with Chris Brown.

The singer covers the November issue of Vanity Fair, where she spoke about her decision to get back together with Brown after he physically assaulted her.

Asked whether she believed she could change Brown at the time, Rihanna replied: "A hundred percent. I was very protective of him. I felt that people didn't understand him. Even after... But you know, you realise after a while that in that situation you're the enemy. You want the best for them, but if you remind them of their failures, or if you remind them of bad moments in their life, or even if you say I'm willing to put up with something, they think less of you - because they know you don't deserve what they're going to give. I will care about him until the day I die. We're not friends, but it's not like we're enemies. We don't have much of a relationship now."

Read more: http://tinyurl.com/oc45msa

Katsuki Bakugo

INB4 posts about physical violence and anti CB Breezy posts

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Sister

I can understand her feelings about this and do not blame her, but I am happy that she has thought things through and realizes the truths in the situation and that they are no longer friends, though she will always feel love for him. I think that she sounds very adult about the whole thing now and I am happy for her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

DrewStevens

Well I think people shouldn't' harass him forever but there's nothing to "understand" about him. It was not a "failure" or a "bad moment" in his life, what he did was ****ed up and sick, it was also a crime.

Bradley

Rihanna has a big heart. I just admire her so much. I'm pretty sure Chris Brown is deeply regretful about his actions and was 100% sincere when he apologized to Rihanna and the public. People really need to let go of what happened in the past and if I were Chris Brown, I'd be extremely grateful to have known Rihanna, as a friend and as an ex-lover.

People really need to let go of what happened in the past

The problem is tho that the Rihanna situation wasn't an isolated out-of-character incident.  He's proven again and again countless times after this, that that he's a very unstable guy and straight up dangerous. If he wasn't famous he'd be in prison by now for all his actions. 

Giorno Giovanna

Well I think people shouldn't' harass him forever but there's nothing to "understand" about him. It was not a "failure" or a "bad moment" in his life, what he did was ****ed up and sick, it was also a crime.

I agree

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

INB4 posts about physical violence and anti CB Breezy posts

ever been a victim of domestic violence? No? The stfu...

Anderson123

I kind of understand her explanation. I have never been with someone who has done physical or even psychological damage to my person, but the way she says it. Once you feel love for someone and you live some of the most important moments of your life, you'll always have that special moment in your heart, even if you're not with that person anymore. It's kind of like you know what happened but you were once very attached to that person and you got used to hanging out or just sharing your personal life with him that now it's like sometimes you miss those good times.

I'm glad she now sees it that way. She's not mad at him, but they've gone through serious stuff and they moved on.

Katsuki Bakugo

ever been a victim of domestic violence? No? The stfu...

Honey- relax yourself. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived