Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

The Documentary

Camden

Featured Posts

Nicole

Looking back, I don't think that period in gaga's life is one that Gaga wants on record permanently for anyone to see. I think she'll do a doco/movie at some point, I think she's waiting for the best time to do so. 

It does seem too good to be true which is why I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to be released.  

Lets just hope this post made 2 months ago has some deeper significance behind it 

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

Looking back, I don't think that period in gaga's life is one that Gaga wants on record permanently for anyone to see. I think she'll do a doco/movie at some point, I think she's waiting for the best time to do so. 

I see what you are saying, and at the same time... Who she was during that whole time, in the way she has described, is the most relatable ive ever found myself to her and really started to understand why i gravitate towards her as a straight male who has a fondness for rock music but you know she cant please everyone im sure it kills her more then it would ever us if she is hesitant to release it because her career could be at stake.

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

Bad Bromance

Lets just hope this post made 2 months ago has some deeper significance behind it 

Okay then, let's hope it has some meaning.   :awesome:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't remind me of this :giveup: Documentary, BTW Ball and ARTPOP Ball DVD are 3 things I want the most and feeling like will never get  :cry:

Space Cowboy

Don't remind me of this  Documentary, BTW Ball and ARTPOP Ball DVD are 3 things I want the most and feeling like will never get  :cry:

The creation of ARTPOP behind the scenes of BTWB ugh

Archived