Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

"We're in a presence of a true poet" - Brad Falchuk on Lady Gaga.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

100515-american-horror-story.jpg?itok=VE

"...So how well does Mother Monster fit the role? “She brings that fearlessness. She brings that level of artistry that truly is like what is an artist, what is a poet. She’s a poet. So when you’re in the presence of a true poet, you can’t help but try and be a little more poetic yourself,” Falchuk said of her hair-raising portrayal.

...The mastermind also went on to add that the working with the star has been nothing but rewarding. “It’s been inspiring. I mean, this is one of the greatest artists of all time, one of the great performers of all time, and one of the most fearless human beings of all time,” he said. “So when you have someone like that come into your world, you can't not as a person or artist be totally blown away like, ‘OMG, this is what we aspire to.’ You tend to get a little less scared yourself.”

http://www.instyle.com/news/american-horror-story-hotel-brad-falchuk-lady-gaga-scariest-season

WOW. I think we're hitting a praise overload a little.

they need to calm down otherwise Gaga will get the same backlash she got but before getting another worldwide praise album... 

Sister

The Ultimate compliment!

I am so proud for Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Kulture Kiari

Dont get me wrong, I am HAPPY! that the gp and others are starting to realize how much of a good performer Gaga really is. But, all this praise she is getting now is way too much to get the gp sick. I mean, we are just a few days away from the premiere, and yet, all we hear about is Gaga and barely anything about the other cast. It's called AHS: Hotel, not AHS: Lady Gaga. I appreciate their praise, but I dont want this to hurt my poor Gaga's reputation :/ 

there are times it hits you like... wow this woman actually truly might be the most outstanding figure of our times.

... and then you read some random queen's comments and you feel sorry for both yourself and Gaga.

Bad Bromance

isn't it great that we're starting to worry about gaga getting too much praise?

I would say it's quite ironic when that's exactly what we were thirsting for back in 2013 and the first half of 2014.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Stephen

can we just enjoy the praise without worrying about potential backlash... this is an amazing moment. enjoy it

Voltaire

I'm not worried about too much praise for a few reasons. First, the GP doesn't see every snippet and interview we do. They might miss 4 and see the 5th. Second, as soon as the show begins, AHS fans will absorb Gaga. She won't be an outsider once she's a part of the fabric of their favorite show. Third, the harder people praise her, the better it looks when she acts humble: which she does fantastically.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Davidsonary

I think some of us perceive the over-saturation of praise because we are exposed to every single praise she gets in the media which are ALL posted here on GGD. And being on GGD 24/7 really doesn't help that. It's quite different in the eyes of the GP though, they don't get as much exposure as us. So I don't think it will have any backlash on her just now.

but that's just my opinion. :)

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Davidsonary

I'm not worried about too much praise for a few reasons. First, the GP doesn't see every snippet and interview we do. They might miss 4 and see the 5th. Second, as soon as the show begins, AHS fans will absorb Gaga. She won't be an outsider once she's a part of the fabric of their favorite show. Third, the harder people praise her, the better it looks when she acts humble: which she does fantastically.

I literally posted the same thing as you but a minute later. :rip:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Archived