Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Artist's work submitted by fan to Madonna without permission

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Gohan

Glad that the true artists of GGD are educating in this thread. Someone on Madonna's team needs to be in trouble for this. And wtf at the argument that our avis and gifs are copyright infringement. Are we using them for commercial services? No. Are we using them to promote our work and/or claiming them as our own original work? No. That is one of the craziest arguments I've heard in a while.

TELL ha!

PaqBrad2.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

he definitely has a right to sue her use of his artwork and get a big fat settlement. jeez.

artRaver

I find it interesting that people are actually justifying her in this situation.  

How can she cry about “artistic rape” then do it herself. Makes absolutely no sense. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

AJH219

Typical Madonna haters out in full force I see, but what else is new? Nothing to see here (except someone looking for attention) because Madge certainly didn't do this on purpose. But, to convince otherwise here is well...impossible  

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

no one would have been interested in his work, sorry. 

Madonna not crediting him is what gives him the opportunity to get any real "exposure".

Oh and her work isn't that original either, it's been done before. A lot, actually.

kelis-scream.jpg

:bye:

inb4 she was the one who made that album cover :spook:

Are you f*cking serious? Do you have a social media page? Do you send every company/artist/person whom's photographs you repost? You are, just like this girl, delusional and Madonna doesn't give two sh*ts and any lawsuit will be out the door like a wrinkle on Madonna forehead. 

i think you're the one being delusional,

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL none can change that :bye2:

Sizzily

no one would have been interested in her work, sorry. 

Madonna not crediting him is what gives him the opportunity to get any real "exposure".

:ghostney::ghostney::ghostney::ghostney::ghostney:Not you implying he should be thanking her team for using a bastardized version of his art in her tour because more people are seeing it. Stealing is stealing hun.

One Banned Boi

Not you implying he should be thanking her team for using a bastardized version of his art in her tour because more people are seeing it. Stealing is stealing hun.

That's right. Not me implying he should be thanking her team for using a bastardized version of his art in her tour because more people are seeing it. I'm not your hun either.

These are actually paintings right? If some of her fans would be talented enough to rip off this artist and actually paint madonna's face on those bodies, so it wouldn't be so damn obvious, she could assume that it's that fan's own art. But when her b&w cropped face is slapped on that, her team should think little bit, is this good to use on tour? How the original looks like and who owns it? Or just don't use anything fan made for profit if your team is to lazy to check anything.

FreePalestine

Sizzily

That's right. Not me implying he should be thanking her team for using a bastardized version of his art in her tour because more people are seeing it. I'm not your hun either.

You're right, you aren't my hun, sis. Also if you weren't implying that, then what exactly are you saying?

One Banned Boi

smh. madge is full of irony

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PaperIz

no one would have been interested in his work, sorry. 

oh yes, multimillionaire madonna steals from broke artist, such an opportunity :air:

Archived