Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

61/100 American Horror Story Season 5 on Metacritic - 52% on RT

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

This is not a negative review.. It says that she is good but she is not a great actor or as good as Jessica.. You took the only negative phrase on the review.... Why could you do that?

Okay, I'm overreacting:mummyga:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

68 is a good score. I'd be satisfied if it stays above 65.

Yes it good tbh & i'll be happy too if it still above 65

the best AHS's season Asylum has 67 & Murder house has 62

Bad Monster Kid

Why is Newsday given a 67 when they graded the show a B-? Wouldn't a B- be an 80 at the lowest. 

Bad Monster Kid

I'm convinced a Jessica fan is editing that page. The first thing you see at the top of reviews is the negative comment on Gaga. Like why pick that comment out of everything in the SF Chronicle review. 

Bad Monster Kid

Are the previous season reviews based off the premier episode or the entire season? If entire season, did the critics receive the whole season to review before the first episode has even aired? 

Himeros26

Are the previous season reviews based off the premier episode or the entire season? If entire season, did the critics receive the whole season to review before the first episode has even aired? 

they have only recorded about half of the season so no

Bad Monster Kid

they have only recorded about half of the season so no

I'm talking about previous seasons 1-4 not Hotel. 

Himeros26

I'm talking about previous seasons 1-4 not Hotel. 

I mean that's how they are always recorded? They never finish recording the whole season by the premiere. So maybe over time they accumulate reviews over the season as a whole, but probably never before the premiere? 

Bad Monster Kid

I mean that's how they are always recorded? They never finish recording the whole season by the premiere. So maybe over time they accumulate reviews over the season as a whole, but probably never before the premiere? 

oooooooh. Okay. Thank you!

Battle 4 Ur Life

who cares about these early reviews tbh. it only matters when everybody gets to see it imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Redstreak

For cable tv, most reviews are only based off first one to two episodes.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived