💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

61/100 American Horror Story Season 5 on Metacritic - 52% on RT

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Hellspont

glad its green lol, the show has become more about the acting and visuals than horror the last 3 seasons anyways

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

How can they make a review of a whole serie just based on the first episode. :fail:

Its like make a review of an entire album only listening one song. Mess  :saladga: the critics always amaze me

Still good tho.. Asylum has 67

and freakshow has 69 :flop: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Mr Ricky

I already stopped caring when I saw this hateful post. The gaga hater is real in this one. 

---

The cast is mostly terrific, of course, including Mare Winningham as an unhinged hotel maid. The exception, unfortunately, is Lady Gaga.

---

Crossfit

Fiona Apple

and freakshow has 69 :flop: 

Freakshow is great + it had a GREAT first EP... I was actually wrong btw .Asylum has 65 :reductive2:

Fiona Apple

I already stopped caring when I saw this hateful post. The gaga hater is real in this one. 

---

The cast is mostly terrific, of course, including Mare Winningham as an unhinged hotel maid. The exception, unfortunately, is Lady Gaga.

---

At least every other critic was positive about her

It’s as if Stefani Germanotta’s Lady Gaga was conjured for the precise purpose of starring in American Horror Story. Everything about her jaw-dropping presence, sheer star power and always outrageous eccentricity makes her an ideal fit for the FX show. While she may not fill the void left by former AHS heroine Jessica Lange (who could?), she does bring a glistening, diva-centric magnetism to the lead female role. Murphy wants you to gasp every moment Gaga’s Countess appears on screen, whether it’s from her stunning attire or ghostly bleached eyebrows and pale skin, and it’s hard not to. But can she act? That remains to be seen, since Gaga does little more than play a heightened version of her own pop star persona. Gaga’s Countess plays like a caricature of Old Hollywood starlets, with her few lines of dialogue tinged with an uneven Transatlantic accent. She’s not great, but the less she says the more intriguing she becomes. After all, we don’t watch American Horror Story for great acting, we watch it for the characters, and Gaga is the most striking character in pop culture today.

http://screencrush.com/american-horror-story-hotel-review-lady-gaga/

NOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG NOOOOOOO "She’s not great" :air::mummyga:

mister max

It’s as if Stefani Germanotta’s Lady Gaga was conjured for the precise purpose of starring in American Horror Story. Everything about her jaw-dropping presence, sheer star power and always outrageous eccentricity makes her an ideal fit for the FX show. While she may not fill the void left by former AHS heroine Jessica Lange (who could?), she does bring a glistening, diva-centric magnetism to the lead female role. Murphy wants you to gasp every moment Gaga’s Countess appears on screen, whether it’s from her stunning attire or ghostly bleached eyebrows and pale skin, and it’s hard not to. But can she act? That remains to be seen, since Gaga does little more than play a heightened version of her own pop star persona. Gaga’s Countess plays like a caricature of Old Hollywood starlets, with her few lines of dialogue tinged with an uneven Transatlantic accent. She’s not great, but the less she says the more intriguing she becomes. After all, we don’t watch American Horror Story for great acting, we watch it for the characters, and Gaga is the most striking character in pop culture today.

so they are actually saying that the less gaga speaks the better it is :mummyga: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Fiona Apple

No :madge: There is another negative review :eww::eww:

Link or it doesn't exist :love: Btw I do believe that.But some negative reviews always exist so it's okay to me 

so they are actually saying that the less gaga speaks the better it is :mummyga: 

Basically :mummyga:I don't like this review :murderga:

Fiona Apple

This is not a negative review.. It says that she is good but she is not a great actor or as good as Jessica..And it pretty much says that she is good for the show because she doesn't need to have great acting skills for it but a great character. You took the only negative phrase on the review.... Why could you do that?

Archived