61/100 American Horror Story Season 5 on Metacritic - 52% on RT

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PEDRO98

I just noticed something about the first review:

Several members of past “AHS” ensembles don’t appear until later episodes, including Angela Bassett as Ramona Royale, Finn Wittrock as Tristan Duffy, Lily Rabe as Aileen Wuornos, and Evan Peters as Mr. March. The most notable absentee from the first four seasons is Jessica Lange, who opted against a fifth year. Other cast members scheduled for future episodes include Darren Criss, Max Greenfield, Naomi Campbell and Madchen Amick.

Isn't Max Greenfield supposed to be the first victim of the Addiction Demon during the first episode?

other reviews say that they dont even appear :rip:

DrewStevens

Nothing confirmed. We just know he'll get involved in Sarah Paulson' storyline. And he'll have one of the most shocking scene in AHS, involving a mattress 

No, that's not the same scene. 

"Playing a Hollywood junkie named Gabriel, Greenfield has a scene with the demon and AHS veteran Sarah Paulson that Ryan Murphy has described as "the most disturbing scene" in the history of the show." 

http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/max-greenfield-on-american-horror-story-hotel-drillbit-dildo.html

"Greenfield plays Gabriel, a platinum blonde junkie who checks into the Cortez in the premiere and has a run-in with both Sally and the demon. Let’s just say it is not a gentle love scene."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/28/american-horror-story-most-disturbing-scene

DrewStevens

other reviews say that they dont even appear :rip:

They don't appear in the premier. The review is right about them but not about Max Greenfield according to other sources.

Bradley

75 is good  :lolly:

That reviewer gave 50 to Freakshow

that gave Gaga's acting performance a negative review tho

"The cast is mostly terrific, of course, including Mare Winningham as an unhinged hotel maid. The exception, unfortunately, is Lady Gaga"

:madge: 

Evan Peters

That promo we got was for episode 1 apparently so is Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Finn Wittrock showing up or not :saladga: These guessing games are annoying.

emma roberts is an abuser

yASSsss

Still good

even Freakshow's score is 69 :flop:

i'll wait for IMDB, and Rotten tomatoes,they're always on point :pumpkat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SissyFromSpace

ugh i was hoping it would stay at 75 :giveup:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived