Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
review

Another positive review: Lady Gaga is the centerpiece of the season

Bitter

Featured Posts

Bitter

http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/10/american-horror-story-hotel-hollywood-premiere-halloween-and-gaga-arrive-early-photos-highlight-hollywood-news/

The Los Angeles premiere of “American Horror Story: Hotel” was a real hoot! But Halloween can’t come soon enough, so thankfully we have “Hotel’s” debut on Wednesday, Octo. 7 at 10 p.m. on FX. Though we’ll be doing our official review Monday, we can assure you, that if you wondered about Lady Gaga, you should wonder no more. In the epic Season 5 opener, Gaga, Bassett, Jackson, Bates and Bentley are sensational. Superb! :legend:
But who knew that handsome Evan Peters would also grow into such a magnificent actor? With Denis O’Hare stealing the show as the famed Elizabeth Taylor!
Sarah Paulson dazzled last season in “AHS: Freak Show,” but she’s really sensational with only one head this time around, but she sure is a head turner. She was absolutely beautiful on the red carpet tonight, and she always treats the media like family. Probably why she gets so many kudos from us, but whatever it is, the entire cast was sublime. Cheyenne Jackson has come into his own, the former “Glee,” “30 Rock” star is smoldering hot this season, and Matt Bomer and Wes Bentley are impeccable actors as well. Lady Gaga is the centerpiece of the season, :legend: with the creepy blonde kids in tow! Enjoy the photos and our review comes up in less than 48 hours!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

X64vGjz.gif

Slayyyyyy to the gawdzzzz

luna’s advocate

mister max

Gaga bout slay me Wednesday night

i2Sr3kuFSP94j.gif

nnnnnnnnn where was that

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

luxoricious

And to think we were so worried because of that fake troll review.
Now I'm starting to breathe like a normal person again =D

Bad Monster Kid

Thank God for some good reviews. I'm not here for this cult site locking more threads. :reductive2:

Iwontell

Well, I'l say the same I said when that bad review came out: I'll wait and see it for myself.

I'm truly excited for this season and Gaga is only a part of it...Denis O'Hare's character seems very interesting and I'm curious to see Sarah Paulson as a villain. Finn did a great job as Dandy last year (I mean, you got to love such a hatable character), I hope he's even more present this season.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Gaga bout slay me Wednesday night

i2Sr3kuFSP94j.gif

OMG how have I never seen this gif???

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived