💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

she has already recycled old ideas, Prism is literally a TD 2.0, Same stuff from Dr Luke and everything, I can see her playing it safe AGAIN and using DH sound dn slay the charts

Probably the only similar thing that PRISM and Teenage Dream share is the fact that Dr. Luke produced them. Teenage Dream had 5 songs produced by Dr. Luke (7 if you include the re-release) and PRISM had 7 songs produced by him. But overall, musically, lyrically, and sonically, these two album are very different. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the only similar thing that PRISM and Teenage Dream share is the fact that Dr. Luke produced them. Teenage Dream had 5 songs produced by Dr. Luke (7 if you include the re-release) and PRISM had 7 songs produced by him. But overall, musically, lyrically, and sonically, these two album are very different. 

they all have the same sound, of course the lyrics are the different but This is how we do, Roar, Birthday, Walking on Air, unconditionally, international smile and By the grace of god, all of them would fit perfectly in Teenage Dream

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Kacey Elizabeth

they all have the same sound, of course the lyrics are the different but This is how we do, Roar, Birthday, Walking on Air, unconditionally, international smile and By the grace of god, all of them would fit perfectly in Teenage Dream

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. Birthday is a disco track. There isn't one single song on Teenage Dream like that. Walking On Air is euro-dance/deep house. Again, on TD, there isn't one single song like that. And you got to be trolling. By the Grace of God's production and musical composition are completely different from anything off of TD. It doesn't fit that album at all. Anybody who's unbiased and has listened to Teenage Dream in full and those three songs can tell that they don't fit. That's completely obvious. Overall, the vibe, the atmosphere, and the imageries from both albums are very different from each other, even though like TD, PRISM might have some bubblegum, vibrant, lighthearted, fun, and playful songs fit for parties such as Roar, International Smile and This Is How We Do which have productions that are hardly similar to some songs from TD, but these two albums are different and their materials do not fit into one another. 

I know you are one of the those Little Monsters who has the urge to discredit anything Katy does and goes as far to even make up lies and reach to prove their point, but it's not working and it isn't even cute or funny. Stop. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. Birthday is a disco track. There isn't one single song on Teenage Dream like that. Walking On Air is euro-dance/deep house. Again, on TD, there isn't one single song like that. And you got to be trolling. By the Grace of God's production and musical composition are completely different from anything off of TD. It doesn't fit that album at all. Anybody who has listened to Teenage Dream in full and those three songs can tell that they don't fit. That's completely obvious. Overall, the vibe, the atmosphere, and the imageries from both albums are very different from each other, even though like TD, PRISM might have some bubblegum, vibrant, lighthearted, fun, and playful songs fit for parties such as Roar, International Smile and This Is How We Do which have productions that are hardly similar to some songs from TD, but these two albums are different and their materials does not fit into one another. 

I know you are one of the those Little Monsters who has the urge to discredit anything Katy does and goes as far to even make up lies and reach to prove their point, but it's not working and it isn't even cute or funny. Stop. 

oh please I like Katy but you can see way more similarities tha differences in PRISM and TD

even rihanna's albums are more diverse and different than Katy's

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Kacey Elizabeth

oh please I like Katy but you can see way more similarities tha differences in PRISM and TD

even rihanna's albums are more diverse and different than Katy's

Sure Jan. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

no i want songs like unconditionally, it takes two, love me, double rainbow and by the grace of god

u forgot This Moment 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Kacey Elizabeth

u forgot This Moment 

Are you trying to disprove what he's saying? If so, you're doing a good job! :reductive2:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

I kinda want her to do something more rock, maybe heavy metal, some power ballads and disco synth pop all in one. I want her music living halfway between reality and fantasy you know? Like it could be art and pop and rock and maybe even disco at the same time. Music is limitless. 

BYE

LoveandMagic

I would like Katy to stretch a bit out of her comfort zone. I honestly would like to hear that dark album she had originally intended (dark doesn't equal Goth, which a lot of people seem to mistake). I would mind just a hint of experimentation and would love to see a bit more of that acoustic side of hers. She can still do dance pop, if that's what she wants, but it would be fun to see her try to look at the different categories of that field and branch out a bit. I'm interested to see what she will do next. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. Birthday is a disco track. There isn't one single song on Teenage Dream like that. Walking On Air is euro-dance/deep house. Again, on TD, there isn't one single song like that. And you got to be trolling. By the Grace of God's production and musical composition are completely different from anything off of TD. It doesn't fit that album at all. Anybody who's unbiased and has listened to Teenage Dream in full and those three songs can tell that they don't fit. That's completely obvious. Overall, the vibe, the atmosphere, and the imageries from both albums are very different from each other, even though like TD, PRISM might have some bubblegum, vibrant, lighthearted, fun, and playful songs fit for parties such as Roar, International Smile and This Is How We Do which have productions that are hardly similar to some songs from TD, but these two albums are different and their materials do not fit into one another. 

Teenage Dream is one of my most beloved albums ever so i think i know what tracks could fit on  it

'd say these

-Birthday

-Walking On Air

-This Is How We Do

-This Moment 

-International Smile

-It Takes Two

-Double Rainbow (sounds like not like the movies to me)

-Love Me 

Roar would fit but we already have a power anthem on there and it's Firework 

now i don't see how relevant that these songs musically are not found on Teenage Dream, who cares ARTPOP has a Rap/Hip-Hop and RnB song , cause if that's the case musically E.T , Circle The Drain, Who Am I Living For and Part Of Me don't fit within Teenage Dream like the other tracks too. 

To me One Of The Boys is her most unique effort so far as PRISM dips into elements of Teenage Dream musically speaking. I mean this should come as no surprise as both records are mainly POP records where as One Of The Boys could be portrayed as a Pop Rock album. 

• Admin changed the title to Should K4 be filled with songs like Dark Horse?
Kacey Elizabeth

Teenage Dream is one of my most beloved albums ever so i think i know what tracks could fit on  it

'd say these

-Birthday

-Walking On Air

-This Is How We Do

-This Moment 

-International Smile

-It Takes Two

-Double Rainbow (sounds like not like the movies to me)

-Love Me 

Roar would fit but we already have a power anthem on there and it's Firework 

now i don't see how relevant that these songs musically are not found on Teenage Dream, who cares ARTPOP has a Rap/Hip-Hop and RnB song , cause if that's the case musically E.T , Circle The Drain, Who Am I Living For and Part Of Me don't fit within Teenage Dream like the other tracks too. 

To me One Of The Boys is her most unique effort so far as PRISM dips into elements of Teenage Dream musically speaking. I mean this should come as no surprise as both records are mainly POP records where as One Of The Boys could be portrayed as a Pop Rock album. 

Just because two albums are partly produced by the same producers and are pop (although PRISM is more of a electronic-dance album), doesn't mean that they cannot be different. A producer can create different kinds of music and a genre can bring a variety of different songs.

Double Rainbow is not musically like Not Like the Movies. The productions are very different and any unbiased person can tell. Hell, even the lyrics and how they're written and the overall theme and concept of the song is very different, and so are the vocals. don't get why DR reminds you of NLTM, but you're entitled to your opinion. But it's fact that DR doesn't fit into TD. 

What makes you think those other songs fit into Teenage Dream? Just because they're pop (although they do have elements of other genres and styles)? That's a very limited, narrow and ignorant way to look at it. It's like saying Born This Way's songs can fit into The Fame Monster just because they're mostly pop. 

This Moment, It Takes Two, Double Rainbow, Love Me, and Walking On Air couldn't be more different than TD's material. Find me a song on TD which musically is like them (you can't, cause there's none). And the production for This Is How We Do, International Smile, and Birthday is also different. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived