Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga has 10.9 million followers but has around 100k - 200k likes per photo

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Why gaga has only around 200k (on average) on her photos with more than 10 million followers? This has been through my head long time ago lmao. Other artists has only around 4 million followers but the likes can go up to 900k likes ( Zayn Malik Instagram, etc). Is there a glitch or smtg ? Just asking tho.

j7strov.gif

luna’s advocate

She doesn't buy "likes". :hunty:

she buys followers :stalkga:

-

zayn gets those likes because his stans are mostly 12 year old girls who have a lot of time 

barcodemonster

Social media statistics are so useless they don't even fulfill their original purpose anymore of showing who's the most popular because everyone buys followers/ likes 

scan my barcode

Desperado

People follow her because she's lady gaga not because they liked her in the first place, so they dont care about the photos she upload 

SychosSoChic

I don't like a lot of her photos tbh so I don't like them :shrug: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

She sometimes uploads 10 pictures in a row so i dont even take the time to like them. Also some of her pics just arent great

Fiona Apple

It's just that she uploads usually a lot of pics together so she doesn't take a lot of likes.Every time she uploads a stand-alone good selfie it gets 250k+ (like the writing songs and learning lines one)

darkchylde

When everything she posts goes on twitter/gagadaily/tumblr, there's no need to check her instagram = less people visiting her page = less people giving her 'likes'.

Archived