💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP wasn't revolutionary or risky

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Supersonic

But considering how everybody thinks their opinion is super special and has to be heard by everybody because it is so super duper the ARTPOP discussion thread might as well be deleted.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

TBH i found it underwelming and tbh basic

was alright (good enough that i still bought it) but i wasnt really that impressed either. Theres many albums released that same year i was more impressed with :coffee:

Bleachella

Its for those who can comprehend it, Its highly intellectual. We as in you give ARTPOP the meaning we choose it to be by the life we live, its our story through her vision. If that makes any sense. "We could belong together" meaning i give you my music you take it and give your life meaning through it. Its beautiful that she followed her artistic expression for us, she martyr herself as if she were jesus for us. She gave us what we needed not what we wanted it was the right choice.

i c u lowkey calling everyone who doesn't 'understand' ARTPOP not highly intellectual :giggle:

Morphine Prince

But considering how everybody thinks their opinion is super special and has to be heard by everybody because it is so super duper the ARTPOP discussion thread might as well be deleted.

I wasn't even aware this was open :rip: 

Anyway, this is under the opinion tag so... that's what it's for :shrug: 

Supersonic

But honestly, what "wow" factor are y'all talking about? Born This Way to me was like the stepsibling I have to come love eventually because I had to spend so much time with them while ARTPOP swept me off my feet right at the first listen.

You and @Economy pretty much summarised my thoughts and what I've been saying since it's release. I still like the album but to me, it's just not up to the high standard Gaga had set herself. :emma:

i c u lowkey calling everyone who doesn't 'understand' ARTPOP not highly intellectual :giggle:

Those are your words not mine i dont believe in negativity. u dont define me ido

"I thought i was destroyed inside im just ready to fight" ARTPOP

DontDoubtDavid

I agree. Gaga has always been known for pushing boundaries and making other pop stars work to get to her level. With ARTPOP, the music was great dont get me wrong, but it sounded like music from the era and didnt really compare to what shes done before. I think people may have been expecting music that would push limits as usual, but unfortunately she fell flat, becoming a "basic" pop star in the GPs eyes.

Its for those who can comprehend it, Its highly intellectual. We as in you give ARTPOP the meaning we choose it to be by the life we live, its our story through her vision. If that makes any sense. "We could belong together" meaning i give you my music you take it and give your life meaning through it. Its beautiful that she followed her artistic expression for us, she martyr herself as if she were jesus for us. She gave us what we needed not what we wanted it was the right choice.

This doesnt mean anything and its not intellectual at all 

Praying for you f9k3GRL.gif

Anyways, I completely agree. I've been listening to ARTPOP some more, and while I have come to appreciate it more than I have before, on some tracks it definitely lacks that "Fillers!" that Born This Way and The Fame/Monster had. 

fixed BnKbUR0.jpg

Morphine Prince

Umm no... I'm sure we all understand ARTPOP and the emotional factor behind it. 

You sound like a troll tbh. "She marty herself as if she were jesus for us" LORD :rip: 

Supersonic

I wasn't even aware this was open :rip: 

Anyway, this is under the opinion tag so... that's what it's for :shrug: 

You just need to check, it's literally still pinned in Gaga Thoughts :air:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived