💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you feel if Gaga doesn't promote the new lead single much?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Artists nowadays are starting to promote less then before and getting hits. For example, Selena Gomez's "Good For You" is top 5 without one TV performance. If Gaga does something like this, how would you feel?

If the song is good, I wouldn't mind.

That would make it worse.  If it's good I'd want her to promote the hell out of it.

She's human so it's not like I expect her everywhere.  But a few well-chosen, high profile spots would be a good idea.

Princess Die

I would scream as I bang my head against a wall. Repeatedly. 

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

As long as there's at least 2 interviews & performances in the UK i don't care I love seeing her on TV live or otherwise

Warholian

I like her having an impact on culture as much as anybody else but if the song is fantastic it would be the last thing on my mind. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Tokyo Rose

I prefer a more organic era. Not trying to force the singles to happen. She promoted ARTPOP hard, but what did that accomplish?

I like when she does INTERESTING interviews, not just the same basic talking points parroted back to various media outlets.

I would miss the old times of being able to see her everywhere and always having excitement surrounding her, but I would just have to deal with it. It is in her hands after all and not mine.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

BornSimon

She promoted ARTPOP hard, but what did that accomplish?

She really didn't. She promoted it moderately in a couple of countries. I suppose promo was good enough in North America and in the UK, then Japan. That's literally it. She did nothing anywhere. Not to mention Applause, she only promoted it in the US and a bit in Japan.

I wish she'd go and promote a bit everywhere like she used to, but things have changed and she has changed too so I will just be happy with a good song and a good music video.

Tokyo Rose

She really didn't. She promoted it moderately in a couple of countries. I suppose promo was good enough in North America and in the UK, then Japan. That's literally it. She did nothing anywhere. Not to mention Applause, she only promoted it in the US and a bit in Japan.

I wish she'd go and promote a bit everywhere like she used to, but things have changed and she has changed too so I will just be happy with a good song and a good music video.

Do exhibitions at the louvre count as promotion?

Don't forget the "flying dress" event, seperate from the original launch party

The ARTPOP launch party was streamed worldwide and even aired on TV in the US.

Then there was the seperate H&M sponsored launch party, also streamed worldwide.

An ARTPOP app that cost hundeds of thousands to produce, only to never meet it's stated purpose.

The promotion was outrageous. 

Do exhibitions at the louvre count as promotion?

Don't forget the "flying dress" event, seperate from the original launch party

The ARTPOP launch party was streamed worldwide and even aired on TV in the US.

Then there was the seperate H&M sponsored launch party, also streamed worldwide.

An ARTPOP app that cost hundeds of thousands to produce, only to never meet it's stated purpose.

in comparison to the places she went to whilst promoting btw ARTPOP promo seems very lackster 

Archived