💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia being Racist to Black+Latino fan

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Himeros26

I don't post too too much on GGD but there's one user who is aggravating me. Is it possible to block a users replies? I want to read without reading ... Nonsense. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post too too much on GGD but there's one user who is aggravating me. Is it possible to block a users replies? I want to read without reading ... Nonsense. 

Yes huntie, click your name at the top and go to ignored users

You're welcome. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

The Queen has YOU searching HER.

The agenda is working.

Gsd31s5.gif

to answer your question I don't see any racist comments. I see mean comments but not racist comments. Most likely they dissed her somewhere on/outside social media. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

DrewStevens

The only reason why I quote you was because you tried to erase genuine grievances just because of a current manic outburst. 

I wasn't going to say anything to you because you been in every negative Azealia thread with the same song and dance for over a year now, but, It irked me more than usual making light of real tears to justify your consistent jabs. 

So you irked and had to quote me because I "made light of real tears" but you didn't feel the need to say anything about her attacking a black person with a racist comment based on slavery? 

Your first and only post related to the topic was: That isn't even a fan.

Was correcting the OP more important that an actual conversation about racism? 

SissyFromSpace

click your name at the top and go to ignored users

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

So you irked and had to quote me because I "made light of real tears" but you didn't feel the need to say anything about her attacking a black person with a racist comment based on slavery? 

Your first and only post related to the topic was: That isn't even a fan.

Was correcting the OP more important that an actual conversation about racism? 

Those are two difference situations with two different contexts. 

I've said already in one of these threads that this binge of anger and instability is really concerning to me. I don't feel the need to repeat myself in every one of these threads. I know you love repeating how you think she's a terrible person in all these threads. But I've addressed the situation as a whole already in of the many threads made in the past 4 days. 

DrewStevens

Those are two difference situations with two different contexts. 

I've said already in one of these threads that this binge of anger and instability is really concerning to me. I don't feel the need to repeat myself in every one of these threads. I know you love repeating how you think she's a terrible person in all these threads. But I've addressed the situation as a whole already in of the many threads made in the past 4 days. 

All those threads are about different situations. 

I don't know why do I have to explain again why did I mentioned her crying during that radio interview. I already did and again I didn't quote you first. If you are tired of me saying she is a terrible person then block me and done. When she stops acting like that I may say something different.

All those threads are about different situations. 

I don't know why do I have to explain again why did I mentioned her crying during that radio interview. I already did and again I didn't quote you first. If you are tired of me saying she is a terrible person then block me and done. When she stops acting like that I may say something different.

If you think about it, its not different situation its all concerning the same person during a very short period of time, doing the same thing, replying to people hating on her. 

Its all related, from the plane incident where she was acting erratically, and when it carried online to when she got home. 

And you only ever have something to say when its negative.

DrewStevens

If you think about it, its not different situation its all concerning the same person during a very short period of time, doing the same thing, replying to people hating on her. 

Its all related, from the plane incident where she was acting erratically, and when it carried on to when she got home. 

And you only ever have something to say when its negative.

I usually only say negative things about her because I haven't heard from her music since the release of her last music video, since then the only way I know about her is when she tweets or says something offensive which happens quite often. I mostly have negative things to say about Donald Trump too and I don't think anyone would come to argue with me about that. 

If you don't feel comfortable with me posting on every negative thread about her then you are free to block me. 

First of all no I don't care if you call me a 'dummy'. I can't take seriously anyone who still uses the word 'dummy' in 2015.

If you think that Hitler didn't do anything good it means that you are the one who doesn't know anything about history. Hitler created a good economy without unemployment in Germany, there were many inventions we use now days thanks to his regimen, he was a supporter of animal rights and conservation, etc.

I also know the history of my family! Getting kicked out of their houses, needed to hide, getting found, and getting 90% killed. BUT YEAH ANIMAL RIGHTS FOR THE WIN HITLER IS SUCH A SAINT OMG YES

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived