💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia being Racist to Black+Latino fan

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

I do not acknowledge that she is ill, I am taking you on your word for it. I am no fan of this person. I really choose not to care for her now, at all, since she is just so much of a hideous personality.

If you don't care about her.... stop caring about her? The easiest way to prove you don't care is to actually practice that :emma:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't care about her.... stop caring about her? The easiest way to prove you don't care is to actually practice that :emma:

I don't care for her in the least. I do care to share my opinion on this forum though and those are two separate things.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

And it's funny that you said "man-up" when she is the one who cried on a radio show because Iggy Azalea is more famous than her.

She definitely wasn't crying because of Iggy. She was crying due to the black erasure that was occurred in history in still occurs today.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

First of all no I don't care if you call me a 'dummy'. I can't take seriously anyone who still uses the word 'dummy' in 2015.

If you think that Hitler didn't do anything good it means that you are the one who doesn't know anything about history. Hitler created a good economy without unemployment in Germany, there were many inventions we use now days thanks to his regimen, he was a supporter of animal rights and conservation, etc.

Your argument makes no sense at all. We are not even talking about her homophobic remarks here. This is about her obvious RACIST remarks towards Hispanic people and black people. 

You don't have to be oversensitive to know that saying "you field nig@er go pick cotton before you get 80 lashes' is extremely offensive. 

She is a bigot and a horrible person.

Your Hitler comparison is like way off the mark though. What influence has Azealia got over you, your life, the world? None. It makes no sense to draw the comparison. It's like me comparing her to Einstein as they both suffer/ed from a mental illness.

There's no point in taking on what she says on board when she's like this as her views completely contradict her usual, happy self. Majority of people here are just wanting a spectacle so they're feeding into it.

I don't care for her in the least. I do care to share my opinion on this forum though and those are two separate things.

Your opinion on someone you don't care about.... okay.

Your Hitler comparison is like way off the mark though. What influence has Azealia got over you, your life, the world? None. It makes no sense to draw the comparison. It's like me comparing her to Einstein as they both suffer/ed from a mental illness.

There's no point in taking on what she says on board when she's like this as her views completely contradict her usual, happy self. Majority of people here are just wanting a spectacle so they're feeding into it.

Right on the mark 

Your opinion on someone you don't care about.... okay.

It happens all of the time, go figure.

The worst thing to do for someone young and this ill and full of hatred is to make excuses for them. She needs someone to help her to become a more reasonable person or to at least, keep her feelings about other types of people to herself.

I mean what is calling her disgusting and vile on Gagadaily gonna do for her in the long run? 

SissyFromSpace

So now she has a mental illness? you AB stan(s) are hilarious.

keep em' coming

hsuGgbs.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I mean what is calling her disgusting and vile on Gagadaily gonna do for her in the long run? 

I am not trying to do anything for this hateful person. Since she let the world know her hateful personality, I have developed an opinion about her and it is only her own fault. She can keep her thoughts about people as she wishes, but we will all grow an opinion about her for it.

I am done here, so you two can private message me if you'd like.

My opinion and not caring for this person will not change. I do not feel bad or sorry for my opinion on her or her situation.

DrewStevens

Did you read the original comment where I mentioned Hitler? I didn't compare her to Hitler.

He said that we see people for what they do wrong, but refuse to see them for what they do right obviously trying to defend her. I said that according to his logic we should not focus on the bad things Hitler did because he also did good things. I only mentioned Hitler to show how stupid that logic is. No one is going to try to a--lyse what you do right if you spend half of your time spreading hate.

No one who actually cares about people would say such things. What she said to that girl on Instagram was vile. 

SadWhiteReggae

First of all no I don't care if you call me a 'dummy'. I can't take seriously anyone who still uses the word 'dummy' in 2015.

If you think that Hitler didn't do anything good it means that you are the one who doesn't know anything about history. Hitler created a good economy without unemployment in Germany, there were many inventions we use now days thanks to his regimen, he was a supporter of animal rights and conservation, etc.

Your argument makes no sense at all. We are not even talking about her homophobic remarks here. This is about her obvious RACIST remarks towards Hispanic people and black people. 

You don't have to be oversensitive to know that saying "you field nig@er go pick cotton before you get 80 lashes' is extremely offensive. 

She is a bigot and a horrible person.

see, that's why I'm using it. 

about Hitler.. erm.. and then you... like, what did I say about what? I think you're tired. this was weirdly senseless. but yeah, Azealia is a horrible horrible person, we should kill her lights by throwing a pity party for the loss of her sanity, and the extremely offended victims, alright? oh, what pleasure it is to live in times of such tremendous effort for societal change, darling. <fancy that one. I adore you, in 2015.

DrewStevens

She definitely wasn't crying because of Iggy. She was crying due to the black erasure that was occurred in history in still occurs today.

Still she calls a black woman a 'field nigg-r' and tells her to go pick cotton before she gets 80 lashes. She is a hypocrite. 

SissyFromSpace

Still she calls a black woman a 'field nigg-r' and tells her to go pick cotton before she gets 80 lashes. She is a hypocrite. 

And they'll still think shes some advocate for minorities. 

Y0rkvct.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived