💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How different will LG5 be from her previous albums?

gagzus

Featured Posts

I've been thinking a lot lately, this will be the first album gaga's writing without any form of negative setback to inspire her writing, The Fame was written when she was struggling to get noticed and was satirical when it came to it's theme., The Fame Monster was written about her negative experiences during her time on tour for The Fame Ball and also her struggles with alcohol and d--g addiction were [clearly] running high at the time (her weight loss and general demeanour changed massively, also her attitude), Born This Way was written out of the negative experiences fans had told Gaga about and also from her own struggles as a teenager growing up, the album itself tried to turn the negativity into positivity, ARTPOP was written under the strain from her d--g addiction, hip operation recovery and the pressure to make a huge comeback from her management and the media. Lyrically the album combined her already written about themes of fame, d--gs, s-x, money, fashion, love and self-acceptance/expression.

So Gaga appears to have a had a much happier time over the past year-year & a half, sure she could write about her old management and those struggles but it would turn the album into something slightly repetitive, plus legality issues could be possible and if she were to make many songs about rape it would become a stale idea as well since she's now had two songs about it one metaphorical and another more blunt. I personally feel LG5 will be much more like The Fame with a more happier sound and a more fun atmosphere, I also feel she could finally deliver a solid pop record if she really tried for the first time in 6 years.

What do you guys think? Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas on some of the stuff from the writing themes, sonic themes etc :)

I think Born This Way is an incredibly solid pop record, but I do agree. This is the first time in quite awhile that she is essentially untouchable and seems genuinely happy, which will definitely translate into her next record.

I think the production and themes will be similar, just the vocals will be better

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JustPokeHerFace

I honestly don't know because I haven't heard it.

But I'm thinking that the album will probably have better vocals and more organic production. 

I think the production and themes will be similar, just the vocals will be better

I think The Fame has pretty good vocals tbh, basically it'll be BTW's vocals on TF's production (just updated)

I hope it's different tbh.

She needs to release timeless songs with relatable lyrics and great melodies and not songs about fashion, donatella, Jewels N Drugs and all this crap.

Songs that you'll be able to enjoy even after 30 years from now.

I think The Fame has pretty good vocals tbh, basically it'll be BTW's vocals on TF's production (just updated)

I mean C2C meets OscarGa realness

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jewels n Drugs

Im praying for her to showcase ha vocals more. 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

PMKKARDASHiAN

she'll write about ARTPOP & the stuggles of fame and her life and management etc during that time. The ARTPOP Monster is coming.

that's what I'm thinking... before January, gaga was being ripped to shreds from media, fans, critics and everyone in between. So if she draws negativity from that, it could end up being the same caliber of TFM but the different side of the coin. The negatives that comes with loss of fame or the troubles that occur during the fall or however she chooses to word it based off whatever interview she's giving

that's what I'm thinking... before January, gaga was being ripped to shreds from media, fans, critics and everyone in between. So if she draws negativity from that, it could end up being the same caliber of TFM but the different side of the coin. The negatives that comes with loss of fame or the troubles that occur during the fall or however she chooses to word it based off whatever interview she's giving

i was joking :giveup: but slay...love the idea

Archived