💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

BJ is not really that bad!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

So I gave a chance to Britney Jean :whitney: again this week and it's actually not as bad as I thought it was..I've listened to the album 3 times this week.. The lyrics are usual and sometimes bad (except of 2-3 songs that have good lyrics) but the melodies and the beats are so damn good..Almost addictive tbh.. It's definitely not her best album (I still like Oops,Blackout,Femme Fatale and In The Zone more) but it's pretty good and definitely not her worst ..What do you think? :proud:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran because I thought this was about the unsafety of oral s-x...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Fiona Apple

Body Ache & Work Bitch are still crazy good. Two of my fav Britney songs tbh.

I even like Tik Tik Boom tbh :sharon: The chorus is a bit cringeworthy but the verses are pretty catchy and the background vocals at the end remind me of the old good Brit

Fiona Apple

I ran because I thought this was about the unsafety of oral s-x...

I know how to get people's attention sis :whitney:

Fiona Apple

came here to get some juicy details :rip: 

I thought this thread was going to be a lot kinkier

The unfortunate acronym.

GVq4toC.jpg

I was waiting for those comments :sharon: 

Alien Tulip

It's the worst britney album ever. It's actually Britney's FIRST bad album. She needs to release an In The Zone meets Blackout on steroids :legend: 

retroglamx

I thought you were talking about actual blowjobs and I was like, IKR? :rip:

But yeah, Birtney Jean is a pretty solid EDM album but a wacky pop one. My favorites are:

Alien

Perfume

Body Ache

Passenger

Don't Cry (gives me some Cry Me a River teas :pray:)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

The Child

I even like Tik Tik Boom tbh :sharon: The chorus is a bit cringeworthy but the verses are pretty catchy and the background vocals at the end remind me of the old good Brit

I loved Tik Tik Boom when BJ was released, it's so generic and the chorus is so catchy it would have been a semi-hit.

It's the worst britney album ever. It's actually Britney's FIRST bad album. She needs to release an In The Zone meets Blackout on steroids :legend: 

THIS! 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

I hate Britney Jean, I still hate it lol, the uptempo songs ruin the personal theme and the mood of the album, more over the uptempo songs are ****. (Except Til It's Gone & Work Bitch, maybe Tik Tik Boom too)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived