๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which one of Gaga's albums has the best production?

Kacey Elizabeth

Best production   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these albums by Gaga have the best production?

Featured Posts

What performance is this omgย :flutter:

ย 

TFM anyway.

This is the rehearsal from AMA ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxJSxyZrQc

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

What performance is this omgย :flutter:

ย 

TFM anyway.

Gaga performing Bad Romance and Speechless during TFM era at the AMA's in 2009

ย 

Gagas at its best

and to me it's either TFM or BTW, those albums were her peak in Production and quality

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

shaneybaby

hmm btw or tfm. the tfm has no bad ones but its also only 8 songs so hard to compare it to btw which has twice the songs.ย 

Warholian

ARTPOP is the obvious winner and I think most know that. Sadly The Fame Monster will win in any single category if you put a poll of all Gaga albums. You could ask "which album fused art and pop the best?" and TFM would still win.ย 

ย 

Production doesn't equal the best melodies or your favourite songs. Asking which album has the best production isn't asking which album is your favourite.ย 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

XGirlfriend

tbh for me its The Fame.ย 

'cause everything down to the production to her vocals are perfectly polished.ย 

TFM is a close second thoughย 

ARTPOP is the obvious winner and I think most know that. Sadly The Fame Monster will win in any single category if you put a poll of all Gaga albums. You could ask "which album fused art and pop the best?" and TFM would still win.ย 

ย 

Production doesn't equal the best melodies or your favourite songs. Asking which album has the best production isn't asking which album is your favourite.ย 

ARTPOP Would be a top for me tooย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived