đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Drake & Future Releasing Mixtape Tomorrow

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Drake and Future will be releasing a joint mixtape tomorrow at 8pm. The mixtape is called "What A Time to Be Alive". If this is in fact counted as a mixtape, it will not be eligible to chart on Billboard's weekly chart so Lana Del Rey should fine. 

CPSHYnoVEAAHEIU.jpg

DiscoHeaven23

Wasn't his last mixtape counted as an album simply because it was commercially released? :cry:

yup :( and a Billbard article is calling it an album. #PrayForLana

Ray of Light

I don't understand why Billboard is always bending rules & catering to people, like...

#JusticeForBlackout #JusticeForLana

DiscoHeaven23

I don't understand why Billboard is always bending rules & catering to people, like...

#JusticeForBlackout #JusticeForLana

agreed. Well, drake and future will have 4 days and 4 hours to get sales and streaming numbers. Lana will have 7 days. What might work against the album is that Future is apart of it.  Future's last album sold 126,000 copies in its first week, while Drake sold 495,000. So what I'm getting at is that while Drake is very popular, Future is mediocre and that could potentially keep people from buying the album. I also think people are going to feel oversaturated by Drake, like they just bought the other album this year. I think itll sell in the high 200,000s the first week, which will beat Lana anyway :lana:

Riot Poof

Mandrake and Futurama better not interfere with Honeymoon's commercial slayage. :madge:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Cody Draco

Drake hasn't been any good post-Take Care.

If it's for sale, it's not a mixtape, it's an album.

When will people including Billboard and the rest of the ****ty music sites understand this?

It's not hard to understand like wtf.

:madge:

Archived