Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Four year anniversary of Jamey Rodemeyer's death

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Copied from my friends tumblr (littlemonsterhelp.tumblr.com):

tumblr_nutrjre8AY1r3wwwso1_500.jpgtumblr_nutrjre8AY1r3wwwso2_500.gif

"4 years ago we lost a great spirit in our community he was and STILL IS the epitome of bravery, he would go out of his way to spread his kindness to so many including myself personally and we all know how hard it can be to stay positive especially when we can barely stay positive for ourselves. Jameys name will never fade because he left a footprint of love, compassion for humanity, bravery to withstand anything, and at times humor to get through it. Without Jamey this move of passion would not exist and without his kind words and constant inspiration i myself would not exist. Thank you to Jamey for teaching us who were unaware that we must treat one another with the utmost care and kindness, a lesson learned to stand up for those being bullied and those who bully. Please do not allow for others anger in this world to damage your compassion or dare to change the way YOU treat others. YOU are entirely responsible for your actions and your choice to make a difference."

I can't believe it's been four years already and I still feel guilty for one our last conversations being a fight. Please if you read this and you do feel like you don't want to go on anymore I BEG YOU to hold on to the last glimmer of hope inside of you. You are much stronger than you believe, you have made it this far in life already! You are loved and appreciated. You are important and everyone who convinces you otherwise is an asshole.

Sizzily

RIP Jamey. The world has changed so much in the last four years, I wish he were here to experience it.

One Banned Boi

Duella Dvil

I cry so hard when this song comes on. Thinking solely of him.

Didn't know him, never spoke to him. But it hurts so much losing a Little Monster.

Every time i watch the iHeartradio Music Fest, i cry at hair (just ask my BF we watched it the night before last) I cried sooo hard.

I've been there at the bottom of the earth. Ready to go. Had the means then i forced myself to become better. I wish i could have helped. I wish we could have been there to stop him.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

HausOfMiklaus

It breaks my heart cos I know he should be here with us now, when the movement for equality has had so much progress. It saddens me that he can never hear Gaga singing again, or listen to the songs she'll create.

Or maybe he can, somewhere out there.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I remember this whole thing. It was so sad. I watched all of his youtube videos. He was so lively and vivacious and charasmatic 

So sad. Rip bud 

Archived