šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga 2023 - 2024 Vocals Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Ā 

I feel like we can never spend enough time talking about the vocals Lady Gaga has been serving as of late (I don't own the Jair account I just like their videos about her vocals lol):

Ā 

Ā 

he/him/his
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon
30 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Ā 

I feel like we can never spend enough time talking about the vocals Lady Gaga has been serving as of late (I don't own the Jair account I just like their videos about her vocals lol):

people don't talk about this performance enough, I just checked and this only got 3 pages of discussion here on GGD when it released, criminal behaviorĀ :grr: I cry every timeĀ :cryga:Ā her voice and performance here is absolutely flawless, and she can hang with the Rolling Stones like she always belonged, she's a literal ALIEN

Really wish this version was on Spotify, prefer it over the studio version a million times, iconic performance:traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Lukas96
30 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

people don't talk about this performance enough, I just checked and this only got 3 pages of discussion here on GGD when it released, criminal behaviorĀ :grr: I cry every timeĀ :cryga:Ā her voice and performance here is absolutely flawless, and she can hang with the Rolling Stones like she always belonged, she's a literal ALIEN

Really wish this version was on Spotify, prefer it over the studio version a million times, iconic performance:traumatica:

The way she mixed so high and consistently (specially for a mezzo), plus hitting her highest live (intentional) note (even attempting vibrato)... This fanbase has failed this song only because it's not pop.

(Also, I'm pretty sure the live version is on spotify)

Edited by Lukas96
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Nessun Dorma

I will praise Gagaā€™s vocals in each opportunity life gives meĀ :huntyga:

My admiration for her technique and musicianship is never ending! Iā€™m crazy about her timbre, her belting, her vibratos, the way she uses her chest voice, head voice and mixed voice all so impressively! Iā€™m not even talking about talent, but discipline, dedication and heavy studies.Ā 

I feel like her jazz performances allowed her to go deeper into her musicianship and potentialized her skills over the years.Ā 

Also I find her collabs with rock bands always fruitful and remarkable. Her register on Sweet Sounds of Heaven was EPIC. I need more of it, hopefully on LG7!Ā 

Ā 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
48 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Iā€™m just so grateful the universe conspired to bring The Stones, Stevie and Gaga together! This masterpiece deserves all the acclaims!

The live version is also on Spotify! It literally gives me goosebumps every single time lolĀ 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

lastpopicon
7 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

The way she mixed so high and consistently (specially for a mezzo), plus hitting her highest live (intentional) note (even attempting vibrato)... This fanbase has failed this song only because it's not pop.

(Also, I'm pretty sure the live version is on spotify)

omg THANK YOU! Spotify search is failing me I fear, and I STILL can't find it there, searched it on Google and got the linkĀ :messga:

This is why I wouldn't mind a rock album from her, she'd serve us with something amazing, this performance is definite proof.

The melody that you choose can rescue you