💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Woman's World

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry launched an exciting new era in her record-breaking pop career with the announcement of her sixth studio album, entitled 143, set for September 20. “Woman’s World,” the first single, is a powerful celebration of womanhood in all its forms.

The official video, which will make its broadcast premiere on MTV Live, mtvU, MTV’s Biggest Pop as well as the Paramount+ Times Square billboards, was directed by Charlotte Rutherford.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 22
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 7

weed

Let me get my tomatoes ready :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 29
  • YAAAS 2

ThisGuyTony

“is a powerful celebration of womanhood in all its forms.”

Not with those kindergarten level lyrics :icant:

• Like 21
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 3

GregJA

Every snippet I’ve heard sounds so different yet bland. 

guess we shall see in 15 min

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Catnikko

not you making me actually wait to see the video by posting it early :triggered:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Rat Boy

I booked a flight from Australia to watch this at Times Square. I didn’t even tell work I’m not coming in today lmao - hopefully they can find another surgeon to cover my shift 🤞

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

River
4 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I booked a flight from Australia to watch this at Times Square. I didn’t even tell work I’m not coming in today lmao - hopefully they can find another surgeon to cover my shift 🤞

OIG4.koylKGjndM9qhqlG3R5e?pid=ImgGn

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

AndiGaga

Staying up until 1 am in my time zone to see it live!

SOON
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

“is a powerful celebration of womanhood in all its forms.”

Not with those kindergarten level lyrics :icant:

And definitely not with those models in the builders scene and zero body positivity. But I'm sure our good sis Katy squeezed in a few plus size models to seem more feminst :icant:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 6

Aren

Before anyone tries to drag Katy, let us all recall she’s allegedly contractually obliged to work with Dr. Puke, and that she’s also allegedly a victim of SA. We don’t know exactly why she’s working with him, she may be a victim herself.

• LMAO 24
  • Thanks 1

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, Aren said:

Before anyone tries to drag Katy, let us all recall she’s allegedly contractually obliged to work with Dr. Puke, and that she’s also allegedly a victim of SA. We don’t know exactly why she’s working with him, she may be a victim herself.

I think it's more the hypocrisy of the song itself and also she didn't work with him during Witness and Smile, so maybe her contract is flexible regarding that, so it was more her choice really.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes
  • Like 4

rinasawachanta
2 minutes ago, Aren said:

Definitely not true. That contract ended years ago, as was made clear in the sworn court exhibit.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

V perched 🍿

Fun and sexy Katy seems to be back in full force, and the engagement on her 143 promo has been immense. 

This might actually be the comeback of a lifetime :anveeroy:

• LMAO 1

SOON
2 minutes ago, Aren said:

She is not obliged to work with him. Stop spreading misinformation and own up to the fact that your fave actually chose to work with him :anveeroy:

and let's pretend that it is true, do they have to work on a song about women's empowerment together? :icant:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1