💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

T.I ended relationship w/ Iggy Azalea, throws shade at "difficult" artists

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Yes. Because not being in agreement with constantly bashing someone who has been throughly routed by the media all this year definitely qualifies as being "Gaga's puppet". hihihihi :bye:

"since it's pretty much the exact opposite of what Gaga preaches"

You cited Gaga's 'preaching' as a reason to dictate our behaviour. I'll laugh at whatever I want.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

You cited Gaga's 'preaching' as a reason to dictate our behaviour. I'll laugh at whatever I want.

She doesn't preach? she ain't no pope. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I was just expressing my personal opinion, in no way was I trying to dictate what you wish to laugh at. I didn't mean for it to come off that way if it did. :emma:

Katsuki Bakugo

I was quoting dear

I know. I just wanted to contribute.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

I was just expressing my personal opinion, in no way was I trying to dictate what you wish to laugh at. I didn't mean for it to come off that way if it did. :emma:

Seeing that I can't post on your status feed- How did you come up with your name?

oki :)

Seeing that I can't post on your status feed- How did you come up with your name?

I love the Latin phrase "Ad Astra per Aspere" which means "To the Stars, by the hard ways" so that's sort of where it came from...I'm obsessed with Latin so I tend to use it everywhere :sweat:

Katsuki Bakugo

I love the Latin phrase "Ad Astra per Aspere" which means "To the Stars, by the hard ways" so that's sort of where it came from...I'm obsessed with Latin so I tend to use it everywhere :sweat:

THATS AMAZING! I love it. I was apart of a writing Group called Ad Astra - thus why I asked. 

I really don't understand the point of cheering the demise of someone's career since it's pretty much the exact opposite of what Gaga preaches but whatever. :awkney:

Because she's sucked since actually becoming something. Her work before her debut literally craps on pretty much everything she's tried doing since 'Work' and all she's done is try to recreate Fancy because it was a hit, whilst being actively ignorant to everything around her, even her own career.

If her career dying means she'll actually buck her ideas up, put something good out and stop being such an idiot.... I am cheering as loud as I can.

I'm only promoting online kindness.... I am actually spreading Gaga's message the hardest here. I want Iggy to be better, not for me, but for herself.

lady_gaga_on_the_conversation_by_samfiss

THATS AMAZING! I love it. I was apart of a writing Group called Ad Astra - thus why I asked. 

Thanks! My email uses the phrase "annus mirabilis" which means "the good year" and everytime I have to give it to someone they think it says something about an an*us...:emma:

Katsuki Bakugo

Thanks! My email uses the phrase "annus mirabilis" which means "the good year" and everytime I have to give it to someone they think it says something about an an*us...:emma:

Slay! hahaha!

Because she's sucked since actually becoming something. Her work before her debut literally craps on pretty much everything she's tried doing since 'Work' and all she's done is try to recreate Fancy because it was a hit, whilst being actively ignorant to everything around her, even her own career.

If her career dying means she'll actually buck her ideas up, put something good out and stop being such an idiot.... I am cheering as loud as I can.

I'm only promoting online kindness.... I am actually spreading Gaga's message the hardest here. I want Iggy to be better, not for me, but for herself.

In the face of that explanation, I concede defeat in this argument. Thanks for taking the time to explain because that's actually a really good explanation for your feelings about Iggy and her career. :applause:

Katsuki Bakugo

THIS. All of it. Including the gif!

Archived