💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga Shades fan at Alexander Wangs show

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Its been 8 years with Gaga arround... we know how she is. There has to be more, or we are just not understanding the situation.

Oh and I put my headphones on and he asks her to sing with him lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why people are like "oh there must be some reasons behind it!" Like...she's at a fashion show - as a guest, she's not hosting her own m&g? she probably did a fair share of photos for fans throughout the night and just didn't want to take any more? It's a downer for fans, but it's not mean of her to do that nor does she need to justify it. 

It's sad that she would take a picture with some random child who probably buys Katy Perry records and yet she would deny a real fan. smh 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I can't believe this is trending. :air: 

Can you change the title?

She did not shade him. Who the hell asks Gaga to sing together at fashion show?:dies:

FreePalestine

Katsuki Bakugo

Whut :air:

A fan touches her, clearly wants to take a picture with her (look at his cell phone and his reaction after she turns), Gaga looks at him dead in the eye, doesn't say a word and just turns around again and walks in the other direction.

Queen of hating gheys

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

That's an irrational fear I always have with Gaga. That one day I'll meet her and she'll hate my guts.:cryga:

I actually kept trying to lock eyes with her at the artRAVE so I know I'm worthy of her gaze. But to no avail. :air:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived