❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Lady Gaga most liked IG pics (analysis)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

I was bored. yes.

This is an a--lysis of the most liked pics posted by Gaga on instagram since the release of applause (I wanna go to sleep lol)

Which posts have had the most impact on media? lets see:

At the beginning of the ARTPOP era she was getting an average of 100-150k likes. So I choose those that are over 200k:

These are particulary impressing because she gets more than 300k, and during that time that's A LOT. It is weird because they are just normal pics...

Recently (from C2C till now) her average of likes is more (200k), so I only picked those that are over 300k likes:

This one got a lot of likes also for the time it was posted:

And, to finish, her most liked pic:

JustPokeHerFace

Her most liked is her engagement picture with over 700,000 likes.

Her second most is the second picture of her ring, with over 450,000 likes. 

Her third most liked is her Grammys 2015 picture with over 400,000 likes.

If she posted slightly less and higher-quality pictures, she would see her average likes increase. I love Gaga and she is a beautiful woman, but her Instagram can be a damn mess. Less is more. 

:lmao:I can't at the censoring of a--lysis.

She had an instagram post with Katy and Madonna right? I would have thought she would have more likes for that than the ones with Justin and Adele.

Bradley

:lmao:I can't at the censoring of ****ysis.

She had an instagram post with Katy and Madonna right? I would have thought she would have more likes for that than the ones with Justin and Adele.

how did you type it out?

AlexanderLevi2

Her most liked is her engagement picture with over 700,000 likes.

Her second most is the second picture of her ring, with over 450,000 likes. 

Her third most liked is her Grammys 2015 picture with over 400,000 likes.

If she posted slightly less and higher-quality pictures, she would see her average likes increase. I love Gaga and she is a beautiful woman, but her Instagram can be a damn mess. Less is more. 

honestly love that she takes pics daily almost! although I know more average likes would increase her followers but oh well!

Currently listening to Joanne

InsideOutright

The Panama C**** is a 77.1-kilometre ship c**** in Panama that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean.

:lmao:  We are all having way too much fun with this censorship.

Archived