Confident Vs Same Old Love

Versace

Which is the better song ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better song ?

• Confident
    • Same Old Love

Featured Posts

So as you both know Selena and Demi are having very similar release dates, there lead singles, their albums and now even their 2nd singles

Initially i thought Cool For The Summer was better than Good For You i think that was mainly due to the timing but GFY is a grower where as you grow out of CFTS

although i have to say i think Confident (Demi's 2nd single) is better than Same Old Love (Selena's 2nd single) in my opinion , even though i love both , SOL is just too repetitive like literally TOO REPETITIVE wish there was more to it cause the instrumental is one of the best i ever heard beautiful tbh. 

You be the judge

Oh and by the way Confident (the single) is not officially out yet expected within these days , the single cover just got revealed Demi-Lovato-Confident-Single-2015-1000x1

and

The single cover for Same Old Love is the one in the audio video in case you didn't know

Thomas P

I love both but confident is just better tbh.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Something about Demi's voice is offputting

Selena as well, but she's more tolerable. 

Same Old Love is a bop tbh :legend:

Odd cause Demi is actually the better singer, i think not many people know this but Demi can sing her ass off , her power is undeniable live. I also found it odd as to why she did acting cause i just felt it was so out of her nature. And when Selena came out with her first two albums i was like this girl needs to stop she cannot sing she's an actress and a great one at that but i think by the Stars Dance era her voice improved by miles and i was like YAS NOW WERE TALKING. I saw her live though i can't say she's great but she's certainly improving. 

BABBLYON

Imo i think Confident is better because i think SOL beat is a little weak...and confident starts off with that horn so i like Confident better 

I never like Demi's voice, something is off.

It's like how people never get Jessie J's voice.

You know. It never sounds blend in with the music.

I blame the genre choice than her vocals though.

She is not versatile as she might think.

Same Old Love for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived