Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monsters, let's trend these!

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Let's trend #brandonmaxwell and #GagaforEMA to give attention to Brandon's debut collection, and to make people vote for Gaga so that Gaga can be the most awarded female for the EMA's!

Let's trend #brandonmaxwell and #GagaforEMA to give attention to Brandon's debut collection, and to make people vote for Gaga so that Gaga can be the most awarded female for the EMA's!

I think Gaga has a good chance at winning the EMA.  When I was voting I noticed she had the most Facebook likes/Twitter retweets or whatever. :flutter:

Everyone else in the category is no where near catching up.  Then again it isn't a reliable indication that more people are voting for her.

Rabbit Heart

If we don't get this award we're officialy done as a fan base, since it's a fan voting award! Like let's get this done, but unfortunately I don't see anyone even trying to get this for her. :/ Hope little monsters will wake up and get **** done! 

If we don't get this award we're officialy done as a fan base, since it's a fan voting award! Like let's get this done, but unfortunately I don't see anyone even trying to get this for her. :/ Hope little monsters will wake up and get **** done! 

There are so many flop monsters among us :saladga:

kiwifromvenus

They say that Gaga was the flop but its more like suddenly the flop is US. (not all of us mind you but alot)

Seriously though we al need to get our ass into gear! We need to make LG5 the legacy era! Buying, promoting, being cray, voting just being there for our Gags! If more monsters bought ARTPOP or Applause it would slayed everyone!

Archived