đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can We Ever Expect Another Big "feat. Lady Gaga" Again?

Leo

Featured Posts

The Weeknd feat. Lady Gaga would slay 

Skrillex feat. Lady Gaga

This translates too, "I'm fine if Gaga does none of the work and has no creative input and just sings."

Which... I'm not fine with. Please no.

Gagadonna

This translates too, "I'm fine if Gaga does none of the work and has no creative input and just sings."

Which... I'm not fine with. Please no.

To feature on an another's song doesn't mean at all that you don't have any creative input.

Sia is a good example. 

To feature on an another's song doesn't mean at all that you don't have any creative input.

Sia is a good example. 

Sia wasn't meant to feature on Titanium though and they didn't even ask her if they could release the song with her vocals. They literally send the finished songs out and ask if people want to do the vocals. I can't see Gaga wanting to do that. And I can't see them wanting to work with her to make a song, when they could just get someone else to do it with no hassle.

Warholian

I could see if it was something small and the other was an idol of Gaga. David Bowie feat. Lady Gaga, or some collaboration with Linda Perry, The Dirty Pearls, some tribute to Queen or Metallica, or maybe even Adele. Other than that I really could never see this happening. Her name is too famous to be a feat., plus she's really just not the kind of pop star that would do something like that. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived