Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's back?

Didymus

Featured Posts

Didymus

She's still in the writing process... 

I'm still not sure about that tbh. When she said she writes everything herself she was responding to a general comment about artists taking two years to release a new album. It didn't seem to me that she meant she was still writing it.

I wouldn't mind anyway, I'm not one of those fans who want to rush her, but I don't think that quote means she can't be recording already or something :shrug: I mean, we've had some very specific references to the new material in the past (incl. someone saying his favorite Gaga song was on LG5) so I don't think there's nothing done at all.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not back tho. She is just showing up at major events so of course she 'll get some buzz.

Gaga will be BACK once she drops a song and become a ww smash. 

kiwifromvenus

Gaga never left the music world, but she left the spotlight. The GP never took much notice during the C2C era and forget about her.

She is stepping back into the spotlight now though with AHS and other things. It will only take a bit of promo and she will be right back up there. 

Fashion!
Walk into the light
Display your diamonds and pearls in mine
Fashion!
Married to the night
I own the world, we own the world

(Her + Us guys! We are all coming back together! Stronger than ever! So proud to be a Little Monster!)

kiwifromvenus

She's stealing spotlights and getting headlines. I feel like she's planned how to come back into the media. Slowly but surly she's coming. I don't think were ready for what she's about to bring to the table 

tumblr_ml40rs7jEk1qgb5p1o4_250.gif

OMG I know right! We are not ready! But f*** do we have to be more than involved than ever in this era! I feel this is the era to truly shine as Little Monsters! We need to make the most of it and feel them vibes we all used to feel! Ahhhhh its so exciting I cannot deal!

kiwifromvenus

Definitely C2C helped her SO MUCH more than I and everyone( ever her and her team I think) could ever thought. Then the Oscars, another Grammy, Shiseido, the Redone hype, AHS etc...she's sort of everywhere by not releasing any type of music so yea, its weird that she has so much spotlight in this period but good for ha :Jase:

TIHTY helped too.

kiwifromvenus

Anyone else feeling like this period, where we just get a bunch of candids and her stepping in and out of limo's, feels as exciting as the period before the beginning of a new era? :air: I don't understand what's happening but I'm seeing it on the forum, I'm seeing it in the paparazzi,...

It's weird that people say "she's back" because she's never been gone (she was on a tour until recently ffs) & we know her musical return isn't coming for a while but I can't deny having that same feeling.

So what do you think is the key here to this instinctive excitement? :giveup:

Is it just all AHS-related or did she seriously switch something up in her looks or whatever that I can't put my finger on? :giveup:

YES YES YES this excitement is cray and I cant breathe I cant flippin wait this excitement is oddly familiar! Like The Monster Ball hype energy back in the day!

kiwifromvenus

in all seriousness,when i saw her walking this like this ,i knew she's back in the game 

tumblr_nun87bCqyC1qcgl1no1_500.gif

just look a her attitude..she's on her way to destroying careers :giveup:  and i think Nicki became the first victim when Gaga stole ha spotlight at NYFW :legend: 

Shes here for blood this time. Show us your teeth Gaga! Time to shine and make everyone that doubted you eat not their words, but your beautifully written and sung words!

Saint Laurent

It's her attitude and the way she's carrying herself. It just screams "Step up your game or get into a cave because I'm ready to **** **** up".

Also, her looks are becoming themed, sort of like they're not random anymore there is a certain consistency.

kiwifromvenus

It's her attitude and the way she's carrying herself. It just screams "Step up your game or get into a cave because I'm ready to **** **** up".

Also, her looks are becoming themed, sort of like they're not random anymore there is a certain consistency.

The whole just when you thought you knew who Gaga was comment she made years back!

One second I'm Lady Gaga and suddenly Lady Gaga is me.

TIHTY helped too.

I dont know...yes it is part of the " everything" but it didn't had that big impact unfortunately(in my opinion)

Didymus

:hunty: hahahah right :P

I'm Sirius :what:

It's actually quite deep when you overänalyze it like I'm wont to do :lolly:

Archived