💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The future of Gaga

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

https://unicornbooty.com/the-entertainer-and-the-artist-the-future-of-lady-gaga/

I found this article last night, and i couldn't stop thinking about it the whole day, please read it and discuss; it's not so long :koons:

There are some things that are disturbingly certain, like this paragraph: "there is also usually a strong, R&B singer whose career runs parallel to, but separate from, these entertainer/artist divisions: there was Janet Jackson in the Madonna/Lauper era, Beyonce in the Spears/Aguilera era, and Rihanna in the Lady Gaga/Perry era", the whole Artist/Entertainer thing or the strong career stars from Cyndi, Xtina and Gaga.

She's So Unusual (HUGE success) -----> True Colors (big success) -------> A Night To Remember (Moderate success/first flop)

Christina Aguilera (HUGE success) ------> Stripped (big success) ---------> Back to Basics (Moderate success/first flop)

The Fame / Monster (HUGE success) ------> Born This Way (big success) -------> ARTPOP (Moderate success/first flop)

What do you think? What would you do if you where Gaga and read this article? If the curse ends because of Cheek to Cheek and it's praise, i'll buy 8636029 copies of it :trollga:

I want Gaga to do her art and work, by her own, or with the people that SHE wants to (she won't work with Dr. Luke, we all know that). And i love her for that. But another part of me wants Gaga to be legendary. Let's be honest. at the end of the day, Madonna and Brit will be much more remembered than Cyndi and Xtina. 

And PLEASE don't think this is a negative thread, or that i'm a flopfan and that kind of ****. I've been here for almost a year and i've never said anything but my opinions. But that article is strangly true (and even worrying). 

Keep it cute :kissga:

DiscoHeaven23

I get what your saying, sad that's the way it is. BUT Mariah Carey has been the exception. She's had BOTH. So it can happen

also the person who wrote the article is a bit wrong. If the author is putting Madonna and Lauper together than the R&B girl should be Whitney. Lauper's days were at there end when Janet became succesful. 

Mister Gaga

I get what your saying, sad that's the way it is. BUT Mariah Carey has been the exception. She's had BOTH. So it can happen

also the person who wrote the article is a bit wrong. If the author is putting Madonna and Lauper together than the R&B girl should be Whitney. Lauper's days were at there end when Janet became succesful. 

Well, think about the idea and the coincidences. Don't get so precise :shrug: 

Actually, Janet became successful in 1984 with Rythm Nation, and Cyndi was still huge then (True Colors was her BTW).

i dont think she'll be like anyone else in the music industry. Gaga is an entertainer and an artist imo. 

take it from Gagz:

16:22   "at the end of the day, when people think they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't"

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Voltaire

It's a reverse engineered theory that starts with what we've got now, and uses the past to write a limited view of the history to say "See! Look! History is repeating!". At best, the author is jamming the girls into a bra that doesn't quite fit.

I wouldn't be concerned. Gaga has absolutely set her focus on being in the music pantheon's top levels. She'll be wanting to present the greatest music of her career in the coming years. She'll be wanting it to be commercially successful, but more than ever, she's going to want it to be music that stands on its own legs, not just in the world of pop, but in the world of music at large.

I strongly believe that some of the most thrilling times to be a fan are yet to come.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Katsuki Bakugo

Madonna and Brit will be much more remembered than Cyndi and Xtina. 

Depends on which circles you are hanging around. Perspective is everything. 

:madge: & :awkney: are more chart successful whilst still incorporating art within their pop. 

Cyndi and Xtina are like the ANTI Madge and Britney but with talent and can actually sing etc. 

Same goes with Gags vs Katy. 

As for Rihanna, Beyonce and Janet - these three are flawless

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Bette Davis

This article is too black or white, when the reality is more of a spectrum.

Personally, I think Kathryn's best times are behind her while Gaga's are still to come.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Mister Gaga

Depends on which circles you are hanging around. Perspective is everything. 

:madge: & :awkney: are more chart successful whilst still incorporating art within their pop. 

Cyndi and Xtina are like the ANTI Madge and Britney but with talent and can actually sing etc. 

Same goes with Gags vs Katy. 

As for Rihanna, Beyonce and Janet - these three are flawless

I don't doubt this, and i prefer talent over sales. But we all know who made more impact. (And by this i'm not saying that X is better than X)

Katsuki Bakugo

I don't doubt this, and i prefer talent over sales. But we all know who made more impact. (And by this i'm not saying that X is better than X)

I guess Impact can be brought down to Influence on Pop Culture. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

latina twilight

Not sure about this. Yes, there are many coincidences, but first, I'm having problems to see Rihanna as someone completely separated from Katy, I think Gaga is, even with this Gaga vs Katy created by media which is being put aside because of Katy vs Taylor.

Second, I think, from what I see, that Gaga is trying her best not to fall in this game. She wants to be separate from most contemporaneous pop stars, and she's doing right.

I think Gaga's career will be different.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Mister Gaga

I guess Impact can be brought down to Influence on Pop Culture. 

In Britney's case. But i actually believe that Madonna's impact goes far beyond Pop Culture

malazam

LG5 is going to be huge...believe in it, the people that saw her in Grammys, Oscars, 70 million(?) praising her performance.

Then people will watch her at the Emmys and then in AHS, they're way more critic people about film, music, television but still people (adult) that probably buy music, so they changed their mind about her and what she did.....lets take Taylor music (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 2015©) as example, she sold millions in the US, ''americans' love her, she sold more than a million in a week 3 times, and mostly of that people are not Swifties or poeple who stan for her! They're like 60% normal people who likes her, who became fan because of the country music, etc.

So Gaga impacted now, changed minds, more people will buy LG5 for sure, a lot more.

So I don't think this is a parameter, no one is the same

another shot before we kiss the other side

DeleteMyAccount

Tbh, ARTPOP wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for all the management issues.  There were so many amazing ideas floating around that never caught on.  I don't think that's entirely Gaga's fault.  I'm just hoping her team is ready for the next era.  

Katsuki Bakugo

In Britney's case. But i actually believe that Madonna's impact goes far beyond Pop Culture

Madonna, yes. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Tbh, ARTPOP wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for all the management issues.  There were so many amazing ideas floating around that never caught on.  I don't think that's entirely Gaga's fault.  I'm just hoping her team is ready for the next era.  

give ARTPOP to Kelly Clarkson and it would have slayed. IJS

Archived