đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your God is Not Here Michael

Harry

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

MESS :air: This story is so nnnn :lmao: I can't at the people who believed it :rip:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MESS :air: This story is so nnnn :lmao: I can't at the people who believed it :rip:

I like to think of this as the original 'delete it fat', as in an obviously fake joke story that kind of took on a life of it's own :rip: If meme culture was as big in 2011 as it is now, this would've been huge nn

FRANK1991

wtf I was around during BTW era but I didn't know any of this FAIL :deadbanana:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

malazam

OMG, this again :sharon::sharon:

LETS TAKE A BATH IN BLOOD GUUUUUYS

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam

browserpreview_tmp0.gif

Ages since this '

'...skeeh cssax usdogref iculliah htgner tseme vigna tas..' Best Gaga's quote ever

Now with her crying and saying that......guys, she was predicting Taylor Nation 

:sharon::sharon::rip:

another shot before we kiss the other side

The memes when this first happened were literally the funniest in my life. I remember crying with laughter when this was first posted in Gaga News :smh:

Flippy

I remember this! :lmao: I cannot! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Warholian

i believe it. im spooked glozell, the eyes? THE EyES?

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bump for the Europeans who were asleep last night and didn't get to reminisce on this iconic piece of Gaga history

Head Empty

I think the fallout of the Boomkack VS Little Monsters saga was my personal favourite meme from BTW :giveup:

BTW era was stan gold tbh. Promo pretty much every day for like 4 months, all of the jokes and memes...

It really was :smh:

Let's start a petition for the return of :lag:lag.png

Archived