Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your God is Not Here Michael

Harry

Featured Posts

A little throwback for those who forgot about this legendary moment, and for those who weren't with us during the BTW era.

In September 2011, the shocking news that many had suspected for years was confirmed. Lady Gaga's former hairstylist came forward and exposed her ties to Lucifer himself. It was a shocking moment for us fans, and indeed the world.

*He also stated she would stare at him when he cut with the scariest of eyes. The devil's eyes. Michael Pooter, who cut her hair since January 2010, said in a interview for "Stylists of the *****s" magazine that when he confronted her about it she told him she would eat his children if he ever told anyone....

"She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”

“YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*”

tumblr_lrnl6oqziv1qbe3m9o1_500.pngtumblr_lrrc5r3Qx81qkh0dd.gif

browserpreview_tmp0.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

ABSOLUTLY DYING!!!! OMG!!! 

why can I actually see her doing this though>?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

One of the best things about the Born This Way Era :sharon:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Katsuki Bakugo

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT

browserpreview_tmp0.gif

Fav gif :giveup: So amazing

I am at work and trying to compose myself right now... My god is not here with me to stop me from laughing!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

Omg I always wanted to know where that came from! :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 seconds later Michael let the light in and Prism was born

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I am at work and trying to compose myself right now... My god is not here with me to stop me from laughing!!!

GET BACK TO WORK YOU WORTHLESS *BEEP*

when you joined this cult in the ARTPOP era :noparty:

Better late than never dear :legend:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Future Lover

Vintage memeing... My heart... I miss the BTW era and all of the jokes we got with it. (ESPECIALLY pasting pop stars' heads on motor vehicles when the cover was released)

latina twilight

Never gets old. :rip:

Even if it's true, still love her because of "NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*". :lmao:

Gets funnier everytime.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Vintage memeing... My heart... I miss the BTW era and all of the jokes we got with it. (ESPECIALLY pasting pop stars' heads on motor vehicles when the cover was released)

I think the fallout of the Boomkack VS Little Monsters saga was my personal favourite meme from BTW :giveup:

BTW era was stan gold tbh. Promo pretty much every day for like 4 months, all of the jokes and memes...

Archived