Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Poll) What was your favourite Gaga look of NYFW?

Warholian

What was your favourite Gaga look of NYFW?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favourite Gaga look of NYFW?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday slayed, I can't at all of you rn.

Like I get the other looks are amazing too but this literal trash bag, rock, bad ass, hard anti-fashion look is life.

2C487DBA00000578-0-image-a-36_1442186151

I want an entire rock album with this aesthetic. Saturday fits that look too though, so I forgive you all a little.

Warholian

Sunday slayed, I can't at all of you rn.

Like I get the other looks are amazing too but this literal trash bag, rock, bad ass, hard anti-fashion look is life.

2C487DBA00000578-0-image-a-36_1442186151

I want an entire rock album with this aesthetic. Saturday fits that look too though, so I forgive you all a little.

I personally just want the incredible outfit from Sunday, the wig from today, and the makeup from Saturday. She might unintentionally kill a few of us by seizure if she looks that good. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

giskardsb

Was her look at the Maxwell show a Maxwell piece?  Low cut structured jackets were certainly featured in his show.

Bette Davis

Monday was hands down the best. Classic, classy, and sophisticated :legend:Saturday was good but hated Sunday

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

DeleteMyAccount

I love how it looks like her bangs grew out in 3 days with these pics... haha

But I'd probably go for the 3rd look.  

Bradley

I voted for Saturday because it's very different from what she's done while Monday looks like a combination of AHS and Born This Way, but I gotta say Monday looks the best.

Archived