❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

What Made "Piece by Piece" Fail?

DiscoHeaven23

What Made Piece by Piece fail  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you think Piece by Piece failed?

• Bad first single choice
    • Kelly's image (I.e. Her weight gain)
    • She seemed to not care about the album and the GP noticed that
    • The album was awful
    • People were sick of Kelly
    • Kelly's age (Some may be turned off by artists not in their 20's )
    • Not enough promotion
    • That album cover though...
    • A mix of some of these choices
    • Other

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Kelly Clarkson has always been a force to be reckoned with. She proved that a contestant on a reality is capable of becoming a mega popstar. Her career was always strong (Except for a tiny hiccup with "My December"). Her 2011 album, "Stronger" was super successful with the #1 hit, "Stronger". But when Kelly released her follow up album, "Piece by Piece", her success fell to pieces. So why did the album fail? 

tumblr_nmio1yNhHc1qmn01to1_500.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

Kelly Clarkson has always been a force to be reckoned with. She proved that a contestant on a reality is capable of becoming a mega popstar. Her career was always strong (Except for a tiny hiccup with "My December"). Her 2011 album, "Stronger" was super successful with the #1 hit, "Stronger". But when Kelly released her follow up album, "Piece by Piece", her success fell to pieces. So why did the album fail? 

tumblr_nmio1yNhHc1qmn01to1_500.gif

Is this what she looks like currently?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

retroglamx

Unfortunately Kelly wasn't naked all over the place while promoting this and we already have Adele so the shallow GP won't make room for another not-skinny poptart. :coffee: 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Katsuki Bakugo

The other reason: 

She makes the same music over and over again. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I don't think she drummed up much interest. I actually like quite a lot of her songs but I haven't bothered to listen to the album yet as I don't feel like she's got much to say with it like she did with a couple of her past ones?

Not enough promotion & she doesn't have something special i guess all the people get tired of her and her music + the first single wasn't Good enough

TimisaMonster

I honestly forgot she even had an album...there was a complete drought in promo

Plus, the first single wasnt that great and I never heard it on radio...

Her weight gain could also be a turn off because people remember her being so skinny and compared to all the other pop girls...it's tough to compete

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FFXSoul91

I really love Breakaway, My December, and All I Ever Wanted... But Piece by Piece is boring and Stronger wasn't much better in all honesty.

Archived