155 members have voted

1. 1. Ban ha

• DJ White Shadow
    • RedOne
    • Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Rodney Jenkins aka Darkchild
    • David Guetta
    • Martin Kierszenbaum (Eh eh, I like it Rough, Starstruck)
    • Fernando Garibay
    • Space Cowboy
    • DJ Snake

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Zedd hate is excessive and seems petty since Gaga personally choose G.U.Y. for the ARTPOP Film. But obviously that's just me.

OT: David Guetta? How about no.

Omg I had no idea that DJ Snake as in Turn Down For What guy co-produced Government Hooker :deadbanana: Is that like a known thing on here? How did I never connect that :rip:

Also I get the anti-Zedd stance. Tbh his sound is kind of dated at this point and on ARTPOP Donatella was literally a recycled instrumental of his, and Aura was pretty much that Infected Mushroom song with a little bit of a makeover. G.U.Y. was good, I don't know if any parts of that weren't original for Gaga though?

Bette Davis

Everyone but Garibay and RedOne. 

this 100% :queenga:  you have been slaying me with your tea these past few days

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Paper Gangsta

Omg I had no idea that DJ Snake as in Turn Down For What guy co-produced Government Hooker :deadbanana: Is that like a known thing on here? How did I never connect that :rip:

Yeah, also cowrote DWUW and Sexxx Dreams & Applause He is DJWS friend. His real name is William Grigahcine so that might seem more familiar if you ever looked at the credits 

Zedd because he is generic

that's not a bad thing, plus all his songs in AP were flaw free 

OT: probably Fernando because his productions are messy as hell.

Yeah, also DWUW and Sexxx Dreams. He is DJWS friend. His real name is William Grigahcine so that might seem more familiar if you ever looked at the credits 

Omg you're right, I can't believe I never noticed! Well he only co-produced GH on BTW and has co-writes on those two songs + Applause on ARTPOP, no production credits. That's funny.

Paper Gangsta

Omg you're right, I can't believe I never noticed! Well he only co-produced GH on BTW and has co-writes on those two songs + Applause on ARTPOP, no production credits. That's funny.

yeah, I edited my post, but u were faster

Fiona Apple

that's not a bad thing, plus all his songs in AP were flaw free 

OT: probably Fernando because his productions are messy as hell.

How is "generic" not bad? XDDD

How is "generic" not bad? XDDD

because generic meaning it's the same as other stuff and the majority of pop music is generic, and everybody loves pop music (even people who claim to hate it bop to the odd top 40 song) and making fun music isn't a bad thing. She doesn't have to make everything profound 

Fiona Apple

because generic meaning it's the same as other stuff and the majority of pop music is generic, and everybody loves pop music (even people who claim to hate it bop to the odd top 40 song) and making fun music isn't a bad thing. She doesn't have to make everything profound 

Well I don't actually like generic music anymore... I like catchy music but not generic music... I am so bored of listening to Katy Perry's or Ariana's hits.... I want something better than that from Gaga..

DJ snake made GH ? omg bring him back and make a Lean on pleaaaase !
:bye: Zedd, your work on ARTPOP was the less original...
Bring back Garibay, he made anthemic songs (HML, TEOG, DITD)

we need more people like you

Archived