Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Richy Jackson " Pop Culture's future will be re-shape-sized again"

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

Didymus

Is she gonna become fat or something

Obvious joke, don't stone me. That sentence just doesn't make any sense for us now which is why I never like this referential hype 'cause when it does make sense we all long forgot this :awkney:

"re-shaped-sized"

What even? Is that an actual term or is he just making things up to hype us?

Regardless, I hope he is working on more innovative and fun choreo. He has impressed me so far (luckily he has learnt to chill since the hip incident). 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

spanishmonster

I feel like he's said something very similar to this before lol

"Remember Pop Music MAY change again"...That was he said time ago

buy stupid love on itunes

Jesse Pinkman

"re-shaped-sized"

What even? Is that an actual term or is he just making things up to hype us?

Regardless, I hope he is working on more innovative and fun choreo. He has impressed me so far (luckily he has learnt to chill since the hip incident). 

The only choreo that absolutely impressed me was Scheisse. Applause was cute, but I didn't really care for the GUY choreo. I hope he steps it up. And hopefully Gaga has learned how to take care of herself more now. Part of the reason why she broke her hip was because of her poor diet and heavy d--g use during the BTWB. Gaga can be a pretty decent dancer when she's pushed in a healthy way like Boomkack.

It's science, bitch

The only choreo that absolutely impressed me was Scheisse. Applause was cute, but I didn't really care for the GUY choreo. I hope he steps it up. And hopefully Gaga has learned how to take care of herself more now. Part of the reason why she broke her hip was because of her poor diet and heavy d--g use during the BTWB. Gaga can be a pretty decent dancer when she's pushed in a healthy way like Boomkack.

The MTN choreo was amazing imo

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

djBuffoon

The only choreo that absolutely impressed me was Scheisse. Applause was cute, but I didn't really care for the GUY choreo. I hope he steps it up.

"Applause" and "GUY" had insanely clever choreo, much better than "Scheiße" imo.

Archived