đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would MANiCURE smash if it was a single?

Yanko

?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

mister max

yes :whitney: ma ma ma MANiCURE :music:

I can listen to it all day long

didnt we already had a thread like this btw

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DanceInTheDark

Well, maybe. If it has a killer video and enough promo. I like MANiCURE more when it's performed live, so I think a couple of live performances will help it smash 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

It would crack into top 20 because it's fun and easy to listen, however people would be disappointed that Gaga got less original so it would suffer a bit from it. Maybe it would sell 500k copies at the end.

Bette Davis

No, unfortunately I don't think the GP would've embraced it. They were all busy bopping to Miley at that time.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bleachella

Yes imo, it would have been a great lead too. 

I mean, can you imagine the video? :giveup: Set in the mid 50s/60s, with a salon set and hot guys and Gaga's friends/dancers :giveup: 

Yes.  It's at least a top 10 bop that anyone would enjoy. 

Those who say otherwise are entitled to their wrong opinion. 

:laughga:

InsideOutright

As long as it wouldn't have been overshadowed by a Prism single it probably would've been a big Adult Contemporary radio hit just like TEOG was and still is (Applause flopped there because by the time it finally charted, it was replaced with Christmas music and then everyone forgot about it). Missed opportunity, IMO.

StrawberryBlond

It was such an obvious single choice - fun, bombastic, raunchy, a different kind of pop that grabs your attention and it even had Adele's seal of approval. Maddened that it never made it but G.U.Y did. Along with Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy, the album could have been somewhat saved by a better singles schedule, more copies would have sold, the tour would have been more extensive and profitable, the era wouldn't have passed the majority of the public by. Every artist has an Album Of Missed Opportunitiest and ARTPOP is Gaga's current Album Of Missed Opportunities.

Archived