💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Taylor Swift likes Tumblr posts spilling the tea about abuse apologists

Pop

Featured Posts

oan4ib.jpg302nmut.jpg

I'm glad she spoke up about this.

I was absolutely disgusted at some people in the other thread making fun of molestation and body shaming a victim. :wtf: 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

quen of hte tumblir so rel8abel

ok but seriously the court meme has nothing to do with that guy suing her which is ofc awful but where is the relevant connection?

quen of hte tumblir so rel8abel

ok but seriously the court meme has nothing to do with that guy suing her which is ofc awful but where is the relevant connection?

Most people were like HA! IN YOUR FACE when they heard about her molestor suing her. :wtf:

Wow, look at those Social Justice Warriors on Tumblr. Once again making a big deal out of nothing. You know, it's always those Tumblr kids freaking out over this stuff- I asked my female friend about harassment and she said she's never even been harassed before.

:green:

/sarcasm

Funny how people always want to criticize the "Tumblr SJWs" when these posts are more like the ones I see on Tumblr. I guess referring to someone as a "SJW" is easier than actually thinking about their opinion and admitting there's a problem. 

I hope this court case rules in favor of what's right, and I hope Taylor's platform helps people learn that it's good to report harassment and you shouldn't be put down for it. 

Wow, look at those Social Justice Warriors on Tumblr. Once again making a big deal out of nothing. You know, it's always those Tumblr kids freaking out over this stuff- I asked my female friend about harassment and she said she's never even been harassed before.

/sarcasm

Funny how people always want to criticize the "Tumblr SJWs" when these posts are more like the ones I see on Tumblr. I guess referring to someone as a "SJW" is easier than actually thinking about their opinion and admitting there's a problem. 

I hope this court case rules in favor of what's right, and I hope Taylor's platform helps people learn that it's good to report harassment and you shouldn't be put down for it. 

:applause::applause:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

/sarcasm

I was so gravely disappointed reading the first paragraph. I know you're usually very intelligent, so I was shocked.

:rofl: I hate you. The trickery of it all! 

Anyway, the whole "oh another SJW" thing is the perfect excuse for the s-xists, racists and other ignorants of the world, don't you think? :wtf:

Archived